Channels gone black on 19.2°E

Hopefully cccam 2.3.8 will be Available for all
Arm boxes which will resolve all the problems
With sky germany Only available for mip boxes at present

Even with Oscam 11517 coded correctly, freezing may occur on some channels but they should gradually improve and be stable after 3 days.

Even with Oscam 11517 coded correctly, freezing may occur on some channels but they should gradually improve and be stable after 3 days.
In OpenATV 6.2 Downloadable Plugins (softcams) today I notice that oscam 11517 has been replaced by oscam 11518.

Hi,
I am using OpenATV 6.2 and I can't find Oscam 11518 in Downloadable Plugins or "Download Softcams"
It seems that Oscam 11518 is included in the latest version of OpenATV 6.2 but a coding error prevents Softcams from showing in the Downloads. If you re-flash with the latest OpenATV 6.2 you may find no Softcams in the Downloadable Plugins but use this work-around:
h2h no softcams

It seems that Oscam 11518 is included in the latest version of OpenATV 6.2 but a coding error prevents Softcams from showing in the Downloads. If you re-flash with the latest OpenATV 6.2 you may find no Softcams in the Downloadable Plugins but use this work-around:
h2h no softcams
Hello again.
I have installed openatv 6.3 and I still can't see Oscam 11518 (oscam_atv_emu 1.2 11353) appeared (and I can't removed it) Softcams are not in downloadable plugins. I have changed secret-feed.conf from version 6 to 6.2 (or should it be 6.3)?

Hello again.
I have installed openatv 6.3 and I still can't see Oscam 11518 (oscam_atv_emu 1.2 11353) appeared (and I can't removed it) Softcams are not in downloadable plugins. I have changed secret-feed.conf from version 6 to 6.2 (or should it be 6.3)?
The work-around was for OpenATV 6.2 not for 6.3 which is still in a Beta Version for testing purposes and will contain different files and coding.

The work-around was for OpenATV 6.2 not for 6.3 which is still in a Beta Version for testing purposes and will contain different files and coding.
Thanks,
I reloaded 6.2 changed the conf. to 6,2 still can't find downloadable softcams in downloadable plugins or in Softcam Panel. I have softcams "Oscam2 11.517- r795" and "CCcam_ 2.3.2" and "CCCam 2.32" which work fine plus "oscam_atv_emu 1.2 11353" which dosen't work, and, I can't get rid of, can you advise how to delete softcams?

Thank you

How stable is this now? Last week testing it I found the channels froze every few seconds.

All sorts of experiences people have. On mipsel Mut@nt 1500 I could not find a combination of oscam binary/oscam config that would work without freezing. But came across cccam 2.3.8 & it worked first time with no additional config (apart from what I had already from years ago)

All sorts of experiences people have. On mipsel Mut@nt 1500 I could not find a combination of oscam binary/oscam config that would work without freezing. But came across cccam 2.3.8 & it worked first time with no additional config (apart from what I had already from years ago)
I'm using oscam emu r11398 and it's running fine now using openvix 5.2 040.
Latest openvix 041 causes pixelation on some German channels for some unknown reason so reverted back to 041

Ofcourse if you have:

> disablecrccws = 1

then ALL other packages will be freezing!

Use ONLY

> disablecrccws_only_for = 0500:50F000,030B00;098C:000000;09C4:000000;098D:000000

which will do the very thing only for S*y DE, and other packages will be working freeze free!

I have just done a Software Update that installed a new Softcams folder in Downloadable plugins that lists 14 of the latest Softcams including oscam-stable 11518 that should work with the 19.2E DE channels. I am using Zgemma H.2S with OpenATV 6.2, WooshBuild Infinity, SkyWB.

Last edited:
These are the Sky Germany TPs and main channels that have gone off on CCcam at 19.2°e

11720 H - Sky Cinema Action, Sky Cinema Comedy, Disney XD, Disney Junior Deutschland
11798 H - DAZN 2 Bar HD
12304 H - Sky Cinema Hits HD, SYFY HD, Fox HD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 1 & 4 HD
12382 H - Sky Cinema +1 HD, Sky Cinema +24 HD, TNT Comedy HD, History HD, A&E, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, Ei Entertainment HD, Motorvision, Eurosport 2 HD
11914 H - Sky Cinema HD, Sky Cinema +1, Sky Cinema +24, Nat Geo Wild HD, Discovery Channel HD, Sky Sport 1, 3, & 9 HD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 2 & 8
12032 H - Sky Cinema, Sky Cinema Emotion, Sky Cinema Family, Sky Cinema Nostalgie, TNT Film HD, Sky Sport 1 & 7, Sky Sport Bundesliga 1 & 6
11758 H -
Sky Cinema Family, Sky 1, Sky Sport Austria, Sky Cinema Hits, Sky Sport 2
11992 H - Sky Atlantic HD, Disney Cinemagic HD, National Geographic HD, 13th Street HD, Sky Sport 2 HD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 3 HD

11171 H - Universal TV HD, Sky Cinema Action HD, TNT Serie HD, DAZN 1 Bar HD, Sky Sport Austria HD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 5 HD
I have just done a Software Update that installed a new Softcams folder in Downloadable plugins that lists 14 of the latest Softcams including oscam-stable (1.20+svn11518-r0) that I hope will work with the 19.2E DE channels. I am using Zgemma H.2S with OpenATV 6.2, WooshBuild Infinity, SkyWB.

Last edited:
Back