Channels gone black on 19.2°E

Your better with a multisat system I wouldn't move from 19 you will lose the 1810 caid which
Has sports channels

Hmm wonder where my motor is pointing to , must find out ,28 ,19 and 13 covered and might be on 23.

Not into sports , like movies in English-speaking.

Is there a group list of whats on the different sats via category ??

This is what still opens

Astra 1 @ 19.2 East
OFFLINE - Sky Germany with Dazn and Trend Sport - OFFLINE
TNT Sat France - Working only over Oscam as client
Movistar Plus Spain
MTV
ORF Austria
HD Plus Germany
Eleven Sport and Eleven Sport Pro Belgium
Adult ChannelsHotBird @ 13.0 East
Polsat Poland
NC+ Poland
Tivusat Italy
MTV
Adult Channels
SRG - RSI - RTS Swiss
Eurosport International
TeleSat Belgium
4K Channels - Love Nature, Rai 4K, Museum 4KAstra 3 @ 23.5 East
SkyLink Czech and Slovakia
Canal Digitaal The Netherlands
TV Vlaanderen Belgium
Penthouse XXX
Adult ChannelsEutelsat @ 16.0 East
Orange TV Slovakia
Antik Sat Czech Rep.
MAX TV Croatia with Sport in HD
Total TV RS, HR, BH, ME.
Pink TV
HRT Croatia
BN BHAstra 2 @ 28.2 East
SKY UK part of channels, including BT Sport and EIR SportEutelsat @ 9.0 East
Italian DTT package
KabelKiosk GermanyThor/Intelsat @ 0.8 West
Digi TV Romania and Hungary
UPC/M7 Hungary
FreeSat Czech and Slovakia
Canal Digital Nordic - Alente
Focus Sat RomaniaBulgariaSat @ 1.9 East
Polaris Serbia
NeoSat Bulgaria ( no HEVC channels)HellsatSat @ 39.0 East
Bulsatcom Bulgaria
Telekom Romania DolceTurkSat @ 42.0 East
D-Smart TurkeyFransat @ 5.0 West
Mediasat and Rai DTT package
Fransat FranceHispaSat @ 30.0 Wes

A shame the Sky DE channels are going, tbf I didn't understand why they didn't lock up soon after Sky UK did.
19e Movistar still opens, lets see if Dazn still open come new season, 16e is still a good choice with several platforms opening, including the Supersport channels.
23e Canal Digitaal is still opening including the Ziggo sports channels, and the Czech Skylink channels also open. Thor 1W is still a good sat for sport from the Scandinavian and Central Euro platforms, 5W is good if you have a DVB-S2X Multistream tuner as some Mediset provided Sky Sport IT channels open. 39e Bulsat channels open and 42e D-Smart is good for a EPL games too.
A Multifeed system would be ideal, then you have more of a choice.

I honestly dont trust movistar will be stable once the season starts. I think i might just take guide from anyone with motorised to see what they prefer out of 16 and 23 for football and make the move. Im leaning to digital alb.

I honestly dont trust movistar will be stable once the season starts. I think i might just take guide from anyone with motorised to see what they prefer out of 16 and 23 for football and make the move. Im leaning to digital alb.

If you can do a multifeed system with say 4 lnb's then you have plenty of choice, as well as a gibertini motorised dish I have a 80cm triax with multifeed arm with 4 lnb's, pointing at 28e, 23e, 19e, 13e, though 16e is to close between 13 & 19 on the feed arm with normal type lnb's

For English commentary then DigitAlb is a advantage, you also have other Balkan platforms like Max tv on 16e.

Back