Channels gone black on 19.2°E

Okay i have try a lots of iptv service. satellite quality is much much better than iptv and iptv is always 25-30 sek later than satellite.

Okay i have try a lots of iptv service. satellite quality is much much better than iptv and iptv is always 25-30 sek later than satellite.
nothing to compare sat with iptv
all iptv channels is restreaming from real Sat channels - in result you get delay of 30s

The delay is more like 1minute 30 seconds nowadays, my 2 services used to be around 40 seconds behind, but this changed a few months back on both for me, any other services that I tried were the same, so it must be a common thing, but for me thats the only down side to iptv , far more benefits though, all things considered.

The delay is more like 1minute 30 seconds nowadays, my 2 services used to be around 40 seconds behind, but this changed a few months back on both for me, any other services that I tried were the same, so it must be a common thing, but for me thats the only down side to iptv , far more benefits though, all things considered.
Mine is 15 seconds behind hotbird channels

It's a script you add it through openwebif terminal root enter password enter copy and paste from browser enter
It loads oscam file bouquets file and picon files
Try it on multiboot a slot on your reciever that
You are not using

It's a script you add it through openwebif terminal root enter password enter copy and paste from browser enter
It loads oscam file bouquets file and picon files
Try it on multiboot a slot on your reciever that
You are not using
Thanks. Just what I needed

Has anyone found solutions for vuplus regarding spanish channels on astra 19e? I'm not ready to give up right away.

Last edited:
I was also wondering, how to add fake cws file to oscam configuration? This is so much text it is hardly possible to copy paste because it is so much text!

Hotbird is unstable now too seems like they are copying movistar looks like cccam is in the past now viark is the future

Last edited:
Back