Channels Gone Missing Starview 4 USB

kean5547

hi. i can't view S_Y sports 1,2,4 channel since 3 days ago and most of the channel is gone but i can still watch S_Y sports 4 and ESPN classic. currently the firmware is 1.07 (starview box4) , do you think I need to upgrade to 1.12 ? Ta!

Last edited:
back again.... just updated my box to 1.12 from 1.7 version now, I can see all S_Y sports are back again :-) thanks mod! so nagra 3 yet

back again.... just updated my box to 1.12 from 1.7 version now, I can see all S_Y sports and all other channel are back again :-) thanks mod! so nagra 3 yet

glad your back - but it wont be for to long unfortunatly if your a vm customer you will soon be getting a new card once you get that thats it game over :(

at the moment theres no fix we are all in a waiting game, there might never be a fix its never been hacked.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we have all lost ours so join the club. One day maybe but when no one knows.

All i can say for now is keep watching this forum as when it does happen it will be posted on here 1st!

Back