Channels not clearing, Ireland

I just tried on my h5.2tc and lost picture as well on E4, Film4 & More 4. Sky Living no audio.

Are you using oscam? If you press audio on the none working channels do you have 2 audio options? It seems these hacks only work with oscam

I done a scan after changing the settings on e-channelizer but have lost bbc4 and tv3+1. Changed to oscam and had sound on E4 and More4 but lost it again. Picture gone again on E4 and still no sound Film4

I'll have a look at it after fair shitty is over lol

All working here I've just done a Re scan and all ok

Screenshot_20171116-210245.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't give me audio either. Can anyone tell me there tv3+1 settings. This is what I have V-PID 335, V-Type 1, A-PID 383, A-Type AC3 after doing another scan and that seems to be the only one not working at all.

The "fix" does not work for me either. I have an OS Mega with OpenViX 5.0.032. Also running Oscam latest. When using E-Channelizer I can set the options suggested here but it seems that they don't "set" correctly. After a reboot the newly added settings are back to Audio 0 and Audio type MPEG. I did not forget to include the 3 top flags. tv3+1 is working for me without any issues. It has V-PID 0, V-Type 0, A-PID 0, A-Type MPEG

Sounds like its working for you then, just need to use oscam to confirm then maybe show wheels what you did.
This time, I am certain it is not me, I had a helper on team viewer, I am using oscam, and the settings have been updated to the correct numbers. nothin, nada, zero, zilch sound. There is something curious about the H5 2TC, chris ran the settings twice, on two boxes - one, the Solo worked, and the other, a H5 didn't

The "fix" does not work for me either. I have an OS Mega with OpenViX 5.0.032. Also running Oscam latest. When using E-Channelizer I can set the options suggested here but it seems that they don't "set" correctly. After a reboot the newly added settings are back to Audio 0 and Audio type MPEG. I did not forget to include the 3 top flags. tv3+1 is working for me without any issues. It has V-PID 0, V-Type 0, A-PID 0, A-Type MPEG
did you send the changed settings back to the receiver once changing them?

Back