Channels not working

I haven't seen that before. What image are you using?

Try uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker then ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins

See if you still have AutoBouquetsMaker in that directory if you do delete AutoBouquetsMaker folder then try reinstalling AutoBouquetsMaker.

menu>setup>service searching>tuner config
click on your DVB-C cable tuner
make sure this is set to virgin uk and put your netid in here for your area

I haven't seen that before. What image are you using?

Try uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker then ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins

See if you still have AutoBouquetsMaker in that directory if you do delete AutoBouquetsMaker folder then try reinstalling AutoBouquetsMaker.

Thanks for the info but I got lost at ftb, what does that mean sorry? Sorry to sound thick, but as you can probably tell I'm not to far thick!!

Thanks for the info but I got lost at ftb, what does that mean sorry? Sorry to sound thick, but as you can probably tell I'm not to far thick!!
File transfer protocol i.e. using filezilla to connect to box. On some images you can also use file explorer choose file explorer on pc then choose network and see if you can see your box. Goto the directory above and see if you see AutoBouquetsMaker folder and delete it.

if you're using H2h, you should have tuner A set to not configured and the other tuner should look like this, but with your netid in instead of mine:
tuner settings.jpg

if you're using H2h, you should have tuner A set to not configured and the other tuner should look like this, but with your netid in instead of mine:
View attachment 35402

Hi did as per above instructions, then deleted bouquets (only favourite abdnlast scanned in there) and then rescanned the box, but again no bouquets after I ran the scan in autobouquetmaker?

Hi did as per above instructions, then deleted bouquets (only favourite abdnlast scanned in there) and then rescanned the box, but again no bouquets after I ran the scan in autobouquetmaker?

press the epg button and post a screenshot of what's on screen

Is this when you check your bouquets and see one line then press the up button above ok might reveal the rest of your abm bouquets?

Is this when you check your bouquets and see one line then press the up button above ok might reveal the rest of your abm bouquets?

No, only shows the 2 options, favourites (TV) and last scanned... favourites only contains channel 5 +1 (defo not a favourite!) And last scanned brings up all the channels bug in no particular order

that ain't no EPG
press the green button>epg importer
press blue
choose Rytec UK sat/Virgin XMLTV and make sure there's a green tick in the six boxes that open up
press green to save
press exit once
press yellow and it will download the epg info, wait for it to finish then reboot box and try epg button again

that ain't no EPG
press the green button>epg importer
press blue
choose Rytec UK sat/Virgin XMLTV and make sure there's a green tick in the six boxes that open up
press green to save
press exit once
press yellow and it will download the epg info, wait for it to finish then reboot box and try epg button again

I'm useless at this apologies! Below is screenshots of what I get when I press the green button

https://ibb.co/etu4gL

And the next screenshot is of what happens after I press the blue button after pressing the green initially, no sign of the epg importer or rytec UK options
https://ibb.co/n9ch1L

that is a very old image, you may want to flash the box with something from this century

download the latest openatv 6.2 for the box, then flash either infinity or freerange to it
it takes half an hour

Back