Channels Not Working

Does the plug-in just check one transponder for each of the four options?

I just noticed that the signal level is only 5db in post 26. I wonder if that means the lnb is totally knackered or if the wind has knocked the dish out of line?

Does the plug-in just check one transponder for each of the four options?

I just noticed that the signal level is only 5db in post 26. I wonder if that means the lnb is totally knackered or if the wind has knocked the dish out of line?
Could be the tuner wont lock at 5db good spot , was too busy reading the second screen shot to notice. But he gets 14db on some frequencies though so that says to me dish is aligned and it could well be a LNB problem or tuner itself.

Id try the box on a family members dish then if ok swap out the LNB

Thanks guys, really appreciate all the help (even if half these satellite terms are beyond me!).

I will see if I can get my box to another house (or I might possibly have an old sat box somewhere in my loft to try at home). If not box then I'll get a sat engineer to sort my dish out.

Just found an old H2 box in my loft. Plugged in, scan game me just over 400 channels and its the same channels not working. Ran the diseqctrster and got same results.20220305_111617.jpg
Taking in all previous comments i guess this leads me to believe my tuner is good and problem lies with a dish that's moved in the wind or a faulty lnb.

Just found an old H2 box in my loft. Plugged in, scan game me just over 400 channels and its the same channels not working. Ran the diseqctrster and got same results.
Taking in all previous comments i guess this leads me to believe my tuner is good and problem lies with a dish that's moved in the wind or a faulty lnb.
Sounds like it.
I've just spent 5 minutes trying to clean a smear off my monitor that is on your picture doh! :whistle:
Get your cloth Granville!

1646485376800.png

15 years with a Sky l.n.b your lucky you get 5 years pure rubbish They are renowned for cracking and water egress

Back