Cheap E2 HD recever

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum.

I want to ask for an advice on good E2 HD receiver that has similar UI as the dream.
I like the sat/folder kind of set up that dreambox has.
I'm looking to order from aliexpress or alibaba from china and I'm looking for a good clone to be honest, so any suggestion would be great.
I currently use an openbox and I previousle used a Dm500. The openbox is crap so I'm planning to replace it.
I'm thinking between Cloud Ibox 3 or Vu+ range ( clone versions )

Thanks in advance and I apologize if I posted in a wrong thread.

I'd be very carful of clones, poor build quality, can be a problem with image, plugins etc
Take a look at world of sat loads of boxes to suit all pockets No clone seller, good support 2 year garentee

Good choices from harlequinMKD if u want cheap option I have an octogon sf8hd great little bocc and only £119 on world if sat with age of your choice preloaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and originals can use original images as clones cannot,last year many clones were bricked using original images as updates wiped their chips,as long as you do plenty of reading and researching,remember pay cheap pay thrice if you have to send back to china.

yes but remember to use one listed for that model,check and double check it matches before using it as less chance of bricking it.

Just go to world of sat and get an SF8HD or maybe a miraclebox or something. Don't waste your time on a clone. Get something with warranty and with decent support from a team so you aren't hunting for clone images, are getting the latest updates etc.

Just go to world of sat and get an SF8HD or maybe a miraclebox or something. Don't waste your time on a clone. Get something with warranty and with decent support from a team so you aren't hunting for clone images, are getting the latest updates etc.

Well I've been using clones for 10 years almost never had any issues. They are cheaper and to be fair, cant afford anything else than clone.
I'm not too much into tweaking things, I just want to watch TV and perhaps this IPTV streaming.
In your opinion, if you had to choose which one would you get: Vu+ Solo2 /Vu+ Solo Pro & Ibox II plus / Ibox III.

Much appreciated is your help!

I have a friend who wants a sat box.

His specification is CHEAP !!! lol

He also wants a feed to his TV upstairs.

I was looking at the Ibox 2 plus, basically an E2 type box, so I was thinking I'm not
having to be running round after him with new channel lists.

Would have gone for the Blade 5000, to be honest, EPG updates, easy to use etc, but it doesn't have a scart.

Feed to upstairs was going to be scart to RF Modulator as he already has the coax in place.

I was looking at the Ibox 2 plus, basically an E2 type box, so I was thinking I'm not

Would have gone for the Blade 5000, to be honest, EPG updates, easy to use etc, but it doesn't have a scart.

Feed to upstairs was going to be scart to RF Modulator as he already has the coax in place.

Thx for your reply mate, but not sure I understand your point. You're saying that Ibox 2 plus is not a good option due to the fact the channel lists need to be updated?
What about Vu+ Solo 2?

Thx for your reply mate, but not sure I understand your point. You're saying that Ibox 2 plus is not a good option due to the fact the channel lists need to be updated?
What about Vu+ Solo 2?

No what Bees is saying is you dont have to update channel lists the box dies that itself.

mine is set to 5am to scan for new channels and update EPG

What about Vu+ Solo 2?

No what Bees is saying is you dont have to update channel lists the box dies that itself.

mine is set to 5am to scan for new channels and update EPG

I see. Makes sense now :)

So IBox 2 plus / IBoX II over Vu+?

You have gone from a £60 box to a £260 box if you go for the Solo 2.

I thought you wanted cheap !! lol

Vu will be a better box though

It seems that I'm a bit confused ( usually happens when you have a limited budget and trying to get the best out of it )
There are Vu+Solo 2 clones for 150$ online and Vu Solo Pro for about 90$.
The higher Mhz/Ram as well as twin tuner on the Solo 2, I cant see any diference.

Back