Cheap HD Cable receiver

i just got evo t2 cable 59 quid have to say great box easy to setup was wary cause ppl say fake box and fake firmware but for price great i watched the old firm game on no problem or glicth at all ordering more as better than zgemma because some channels not there on that box

Last edited:
i just got evo t2 cable 59 quid have to say great box easy to setup was wary cause ppl say fake box and fake firmware but for price great i watched the old firm game on no problem or glicth at all ordering more as better than zgemma because some channels not there on that box

When you say some channels not there what exactly do you mean?
I've also been looking at that box

Z gemma dont get some channels random ones but that evo box great and cheaper also installed red hd looks good and tv guide

Z gemma dont get some channels random ones but that evo box great and cheaper also installed red hd looks good and tv guide

I'll have to try one :-)

Edit: the mutant 500C is a great box, I've just took everything out of it bar the essential plugins and it's never let me down. It's not the fastest box but works superb, ideal for a second box (bedroom etc) you don't even need to use Xmltv or cross peg for your EPG i just use the standard EPG set to virgin yes all the others no, works a treat and saves valuable space.

Last edited:
Just bought one of them, twin tuner. Works great, also bought the venton twin tuner for cable which after a few issues with my wiring now works great. Two great boxes for the money [emoji106]

Last edited:
Some channels not found (not in service scan list) on VU+ solo se v2 box with 1 x twin dvb-c. Phoned WOS they suggested to use a Attenuator. Any idea anyone which to use - 3db, 6db etc ??

u dont want attenuator thats for sure i will phone mate to see if hes got hdu unit u need to boost signal not reduce it

Back