Cheap printer ink ?

loncell

TK Veteran
Does anyone know any cheap printer ink stores (UK) online?, any secret hidden shops. I'm after HP 305XL ink.
Just thought I'd ask because the last lot I got off eBay were sh*t. I bought 4, 2 had to go back not recognised and the other 2 didn't last five minutes they were never XL

Have you considered a HP Instant Ink subscription? Depending on how much you print it might work out cheaper and they send genuine HP cartridges out by post when yours are running low so you never run out.

I've used one but I just don't print enough. I begrudge paying £18 for a black cartridge. I just wanted somewhere cheap and reliable.
Like I said last lot I bought I think I paid like £18 a colour and black but they were a waste of time

Does anyone know any cheap printer ink stores (UK) online?, any secret hidden shops. I'm after HP 305XL ink.
Just thought I'd ask because the last lot I got off eBay were sh*t. I bought 4, 2 had to go back not recognised and the other 2 didn't last five minutes they were never XL
Get a refill kit that's what I use

any secret hidden shops.
Perhaps try the Techkings Printer Ink Request thread ? :LOL:

If you're happy with black and white, pick up a cheap laser jet printer. You can get them for around £50-70, and as you are not printing often, it will be a good few years until you have to replace the toner.

Perhaps try the Techkings Printer Ink Request thread ? :LOL:

If you're happy with black and white, pick up a cheap laser jet printer. You can get them for around £50-70, and as you are not printing often, it will be a good few years until you have to replace the toner.
I second this, I was going to say the same myself, never have the need for colour prints these days so spent my money on a mono laser printer and the toner lasts years if you only print every now & then

Yes, I like laser jets too but currently have an Epson inkjet. I buy cartridges from Amazon which have the best ratings. If they are crap, I’ll send them back and get refunded, but as from now, I haven’t had a bad one.

Back