Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

Done a test of about 4 different services off of AliB specifically looking into this for you. Can't find any that have those channels unfortunately.
So , I messaged the seller this morning before going to the match . Asked if they had a list with UK championship and EFL games ( iFollow ). Got home tobfind a response with an m3u attached saying , try this. Had all those links and they all worked. Am assuming next message will be a price . The list I got earlier in the week , was £6.00 for a month and I think a year was about £24. Will report back with updates.

I just don't understand why teams aren't selling to people in UK who want to follow their clubs... Not everyone can get to the game, even if they could afford it. They would still sell out (or close to), if they sold out for people to stream...

Instead, they don't, people buy iptv, and then they (clubs, ifollow etc) complain... 🤦🏻‍♂️

I just don't understand why teams aren't selling to people in UK who want to follow their clubs... Not everyone can get to the game, even if they could afford it. They would still sell out (or close to), if they sold out for people to stream...

Instead, they don't, people buy iptv, and then they (clubs, ifollow etc) complain... 🤦🏻‍♂️
EFL is till living in the past. Clubs still sell out away allocations . My club Sunderland, every game streamed by club , doesn't affect attendance one bit , still averaging almost 40k outside of PL. Same with 3.00pm's , Sky should be offering them as a stream to purchase in UK, it won't hurt crowd figures.

EFL is till living in the past. Clubs still sell out away allocations . My club Sunderland, every game streamed by club , doesn't affect attendance one bit , still averaging almost 40k outside of PL. Same with 3.00pm's , Sky should be offering them as a stream to purchase in UK, it won't hurt crowd figures.
Couldn't agree more! Every time I get an away game that I'm available to go to, I don't have enough points to get to the first allocation, so by time it gets to my point level, it's already sold out... How am I meant to get the points if you don't let me! 🤦🏻‍♂️

As for home games, real fans will get to game and as when. Fake fans then top up! And the rewl/fake fans who can't get to game will still stream service...

Move with the times like!

Back