Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

Well now I don’t know whether to steer clear of the few in my inbox who seem to be decent. It is fairly frustrating paying a fiver for entry to a forum where no decent provider will message you.
Well until you've been here a while this is the case.
You should probably take 1-3 month subs and make some helpful posts before taking a longer sub later in the year, this will give proper providers a chance to decide whether to offer their goods

Well now I don’t know whether to steer clear of the few in my inbox who seem to be decent. It is fairly frustrating paying a fiver for entry to a forum where no decent provider will message you.
Follow the guide on post 1 and you will be fine avoid the newbies

In fairness a fiver is nothing in regards to joining here. It's not a forum for iptv selling, it's a helpful community that will help with lots of things. Recently thr trend for visiting thr forum is for iptv, but I've been helped with lots of things in here, as have alot of members. Enjoy the forum, contribute and over time people will be likely to trust and help

In fairness a fiver is nothing in regards to joining here. It's not a forum for iptv selling, it's a helpful community that will help with lots of things. Recently thr trend for visiting thr forum is for iptv, but I've been helped with lots of things in here, as have alot of members. Enjoy the forum, contribute and over time people will be likely to trust and help
Fair point although iptv was my intention when I joined

Fair point although iptv was my intention when I joined

You've probably got more chance finding a really good provider by asking friends and family who they buy iptv from, a hell of a lot of people have iptv these days and their providers are probably taking on new customers from personal recommendations.

But don't discount the people in your inbox here, no harm in checking out the services you've been offered.

You've probably got more chance finding a really good provider by asking friends and family who they buy iptv from, a hell of a lot of people have iptv these days and their providers are probably taking on new customers from personal recommendations.

But don't discount the people in your inbox here, no harm in checking out the services you've been offered.
I would take a month see how you go. Contribute a bit. And you will get better offers.

Most VIPs and VETs value there membership rather than a cheap sub.

Last edited:
I would take a month see how you go. Contribute a bit. And you will get better offers.

Most VIPs and VETs value there membership rather than a cheap sub.

Yeah tbf if a seller offers him a service that has all the things he's asked for then it's worth a month's sub to check it out. With a cheap Chinese sub as a backup he'll be alright for the first month of the football season.

Last edited:
Messing about with one of these chinese subs off AliB , its a chow on sorting the list out , but the channel quality on BEIN Sports is better than my UK sub ( haven't tried other categories yet ). Massive downer for me , no iFollow category , so no EFL or lower league games. Just thought I would ask on here , whether any one has found an oriental provider with EFL and championship channels , before I ask supplier ?

Messing about with one of these chinese subs off AliB , its a chow on sorting the list out , but the channel quality on BEIN Sports is better than my UK sub ( haven't tried other categories yet ). Massive downer for me , no iFollow category , so no EFL or lower league games. Just thought I would ask on here , whether any one has found an oriental provider with EFL and championship channels , before I ask supplier ?
I think most uk iptv servers provide ifollow but I don't think you can get it as a standalone on server, I could be mistaken though

I think they're more aimed at the Arabic/French speaking nations than uk tbh. I've never seen any English football lower than EPL on them, apart from what's on the Sky and TNT channels, but tbf there's that long a list of channels to wade through that I may have missed them. Definitely worth asking the supplier, let us know the response.

I have just seen an advertisement on the Bay for a 12 month sub to IPTV £10.90 and it has a 5 Start Trustpilot rating 🤣🤣

Done a test of about 4 different services off of AliB specifically looking into this for you. Can't find any that have those channels unfortunately.

Load sports fire APK if you have android or fire-stick, all the ifollow games are working.

Last edited:
Back