Cheapest equipment to run IPTV?

wigwam

lamenting now having 4 useless F5s boxes and so I don't really want to splurge on lots of new tech which might have a limited lifespan.

Samsung and LG TVs seem to allow Smart or SS app to do this so that might be an option, but after soomethg that is easy to use for an elderly person?

Most people have devices around the home already that can run Iptv.. tablet laptop phone smart tv.

Do you have a smart tv already if so install ss Iptv from the app store to tv.

Find a provider.
Send your m3u file to the mac address on the app.

Done
Enjoy tv

Can I use iptv via zgema and where is the best place to look for a provider that is not a fly by night artist?

yes you can use it on zgemma but they are not the best devices for iptv. but it will work

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

If I have an android box can I install VLC and use that too?
Seems a pain to add the m3u though as it looks like you have to type the link in the network box?

Seems a pain to add the m3u though as it looks like you have to type the link in the network box?
if you have an android box you can install an app then import the m3u into it. then watch it using vlc.

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

If you have an android box you can use apps like PerfectPlayer or STB EMU, both work really well.
Better to be connected direct into router as well if you can.

Hello,
I am a novice in IPTV world. I have been using xpeed LX2 with c-line but it appears that box is not really made for IPTV. Have come across various names like zgemma, mag 256, amazon fire tv/android box and I am totally confused. Don't want to splash a lot.

Would be grateful if you guide me to the best box for a sly like experience with playback, EPG and bouquets features.
Many thanks.

Back