chromecast 4k movies wont play

zack

I have this wee prob contacted my supplier his end films all play, mine series and live works perfect, but soon as i try to play film, does not matter what play i get, black screen for sec back to play, he is kinda stuped as well on chromecast 4k , i am stumped what to try next .

ta

I have this wee prob contacted my supplier his end films all play, mine series and live works perfect, but soon as i try to play film, does not matter what play i get, black screen for sec back to play, he is kinda stuped as well on chromecast 4k , i am stumped what to try next .

ta
Get a trial from someone else and test it bet it works.

he has number download code no idea how you do that onto phone, this mad not working..lol
Or ask for a apk link so u can copy & paste into browser and install the app like that.
If it’s android phone then get downloader from play store
If play store haven’t got downloader on there most likely won’t because it keeps getting reported then apk is the way

What a day this has been you could not make it up, now app works on the chromecast , i get every channel , now when i go on fire cube same app, i don't get even one channel, my back up still does not do any films, but works perfect on the cube, work that one out, i am lost..lol

What a day this has been you could not make it up, now app works on the chromecast , i get every channel , now when i go on fire cube same app, i don't get even one channel, my back up still does not do any films, but works perfect on the cube, work that one out, i am lost..lol
Simple pal , you are using a single connection on multiple devices hence the reason for these issues. Happens all the time people take the mick. Go into settings as see how many connections you have paid for. I bet its one and you are trying to use 2/3 devices at the same time.

Logout on every device then sign back in on the cube. Bet everything works fine if so get a multiroom connection.

One them has had loads probs all night from everyone, and other one has been fine but everyone but me cause on chromcast still wont play films , i messaged my provider and he has no idea the fix.

Look for a different supplier zack. Go into app account settings does it show 2 connections in there.
i did a bit what you said, but i unistalled it and installed again, i only installed it this afternoon, playing scarface, i can't believe it ta..lol

i dont want to say it on here, truth if i told you what got, your lier full crap nobody gets that, so better not telling world..lol

Back