lite-on DH-20A4P.
CM RC690 case 10 total fans
HP w1907 monitor 1440x900

i call it
The Big Red Machine
264.jpg

265.jpg

266.jpg

i just took the desk pics. my son had to toss the GH metallica case in there...lol

lol rob i noticed that, i was like hell, it looks like he is advertising GH. lol nice pc. you should send me that ide drive, they are hard to come by now! oh and i really like that monitor. alyways have liked the way hp designed them.

that idea hdd isnt in there anymore. it is in my old HP rig now. good little drive tbh.
and the HP monitor i just love. i know there are better out there and prolly cheaper than what i paid for mine, but ya gotta go with what ya like and know. and i havent had any problems out of the HP monitors. plus my puter is in my living room and the monitor looks likemy new 50in samsung plasma...lol

that idea hdd isnt in there anymore. it is in my old HP rig now. good little drive tbh.
and the HP monitor i just love. i know there are better out there and prolly cheaper than what i paid for mine, but ya gotta go with what ya like and know. and i havent had any problems out of the HP monitors. plus my puter is in my living room and the monitor looks likemy new 50in samsung plasma...lol

i was looking for an IDE drive about a month ago, and the biggest I could find at newegg.com was a 500 gig, and they were more expensive than a SATA?! I was not a happy camper. Times sure do go by fast if you don't stay in the loop!

Nuttin special.. I've seen it before.. :p

So how dem NEW ODD's working Robert?? :err:

they are working great. im gonna take the 7200A out and put it in my HP system and get a 24x drive. mostly likely the AD-7240S

they are working great. im gonna take the 7200A out and put it in my HP system and get a 24x drive. mostly likely the AD-7240S

Just in case you don't know it.. YOU'RE SICK. lol. I know/knew a guy like that once and he has about 10 ODD's sitting on the shelf just begging to be used. lol. :p

Good luck buddy.... lemme know how dat NEW NEC works. :loco:

im gonna wait till next week before i order it. gotta take care of some other little project around the house first. then back to puter parts..lol you know how it is

Back