Clear VPN Premium Plan Free For 1 Year

Joe516

VIP Member
ClearVPN
The only VPN you’ll ever need

ClearVPN helps you access any content, secure your online interactions and bring your internet life to a whole new level with just one tap.

The first effortless VPN for a personalized and secure online experience

ClearVPN focuses on your online needs. Whether you want to unblock sites, encrypt the connection, improve gaming — the app provides you with ready-made Shortcuts and automatically chooses the best idle server (so you don’t have to).

ClearVPN is providing a free Premium version of its VPN.

You just need to signup on Their website
ClearVPN
and apply the promo code given below.
Clear VPN Premium Plan Free For 1 Year

Apply promo code

SAVEUKRAINE

any email should do

I tried it on Android Tablet just got the spinning wheel of death, some deals are too good to be true!

View attachment 72606

Installed on my android phone fine, has a handy section for what it unlocks.
Good for you bud! I got the spinning wheel!
That reminds me of when you contact your Subs supplier and tell them you have not got a picture! And he sends a screen shot of his phone working! You think that was helpful🤔🤔 just joking but I wasn't alone!

Good for you bud! I got the spinning wheel!
That reminds me of when you contact your Subs supplier and tell them you have not got a picture! And he sends a screen shot of his phone working! You think that was helpful🤔🤔 just joking but I wasn't alone!

Yeah I know where you're coming from, weird how some things work fine for one person and not the other sometimes.

I have uninstalled it installed it, put on on tablet, tried it on PC all spinning wheel!
I even tried side loading it to Shield but that f####d it off before it got there!
Good job I don't want it! 😭😭😭

I have uninstalled it installed it, put on on tablet, tried it on PC all spinning wheel!
I even tried side loading it to Shield but that f####d it off before it got there!
Good job I don't want it! 😭😭😭
Send me details I will try for you🤣🤣🤣
Could be because your a Leicester fan🙈🙈🙈😁😁

Back