Client Mode crashing box

Managed to get openatv on it, only thing did different was extracted to desktop then dragged a dropped one of the USB I used yesterday ?

Not crashing and seems ok

Downloaded Channel importer put details in and still no crashes Can't get iptv to display yet but getting there

Hope this is the correct place to ask for help setting up my h2s as a Sat IP client. It works fine when connected to sat cables running wooshbuild, when I move it to another room and select satip client it sees the new sat box (GB 4k uhd) but goes into a loop when I hit the yellow button. Any suggestions please , do I need to do anything else first like disable the sat tuners etc ?

Usually on non working box i disable the tuners so its not using them.
Does that box allow to be setup for client mode with that ip of box you want to use.
When box is powered off then on it usually pulls the data from it like bouquets and epg and then that tuner is used so might not allow you to view and record on the 4k box

Thanks for reply, I changed the sat tuners to not configured and am getting a software error message now, instead of the looping. I have Android devices connecting to the Gigiblue box via sat IP ok so I think the issue is with the setup on the zgemma h2s. Does Sat IP client work ok on atv 6.4 with wooshbuild infinity? Will flash a new clean 6.4 online without plugins or settings and start from scratch, is there a guide for the steps needed to setup a client box ?

I dont have the H2s or use Atv but would ask if you have swapfile and cacheflush running.
What does it give on tuner setup page like Fallback tuner setup?

No, are these plugins ? The virtual tuner settings are simple, single, astra 28.2, no, no. Scanning now works but sees no channels.

Yes they are plugins that need to be running as its a poor box.

You should not need scanning on a box with tuners disabled as with correct ip of box imputed into h2 should see your bouquets and epg to use.

You will need a small usb stick for swapfile setup

@steptoe not sure what static ips might do and wonder if Samba needs to be running also.

Thanks, I will add the plugins and usb. The GB server sat box is on good WiFi (200mb) and the zgemma is on Lan.

Had to change skin to default to see the cache plugin, now tunning. Can't find the swapfile however but I have a 500gb HDD setup so might be ok. Same result however. I did find an ipboxclient plugin and it cant see the server on the network. The satip client does see it however but something is stopping it access the channels ? What services should be running in network ? satpi, samba, NFS,minidlna etc, maybe I shoud stop some ?

Yes they are plugins that need to be running as its a poor box.

You should not need scanning on a box with tuners disabled as with correct ip of box imputed into h2 should see your bouquets and epg to use.

You will need a small usb stick for swapfile setup

@steptoe not sure what static ips might do and wonder if Samba needs to be running also.
Ye, I'd reckon it needs samba,
Was just thinking if primary box IP would change on a reboot/restart ,
I don't use atv tho so don't have any idea of settings on it, I have no trouble using either client or fallback on Vix.
On Vix it's
Menu-setup-tuners-tuner setup- (yellow for client mode)
Then input your main box details, IP etc

Ha ha 😂
one more issue, the terrestrial tuner channels are not accessable from the h2s, but working ok on the GB, any ideas ?
They are in the epg and configuring the virtual tuners as vbt T makes no difference, the sat channels still come accross.

Back