Cline not working

Rapscallion

Ok I'm stuck again!

I had a new VU+ solo2, got a cline and watched the videos on how to install. All worked fine originally. however we were going on holiday and didn't want to leave the kids with the new box until I had finished setting up properly. So un-plugged it put back sly.
When I come back I plugged it back in and no sly channels, only FTA. tried lots of things, checked DHCP is on, rebooted, install again, but no joy. So got a new cline just in case but still not working.
I can see the Sly channels and the info bar tells me whats on and coming next but just get a black screen.
Please be descriptive with reply's as I'm still new to all this!!! Cheers

Try re-stating your cam, and make sure it has a green tick next to it, if it hasn't, then look to the bottom of the screen and hit the button that states " enable "... this will fire it up every time you put your box on, if it is ticked... then ask your line provider about your line ??

The cam does have a tick, and tried re-starting it. I've tried two lines now, do you recon both could be faulty?

Make sure your line is exact, or it wont work, and is your Cam a " CCcam " or is it a mgcamd, as both have different directories

I've copied and pasted from the file sent to me. Defo in the CCcam, same place where it worked originally!
thanks for the feedback...

first thing when blank i would run a network test to see if box is getting a connection to internet all green ticks,if not reboot box and router.

sometimes copy and paste does not work,retype manually.

restarting cam 2.30 should work.

ok, just been through some of the other channels, and it seems that the HD channels just come up blank, but non hd channels work. so I cant get Sly1 HD but can get Sly1+1? BT sports none HD work ETC.....
I'm getting confused, was hoping to get rid of Sly to save a big chunk of money!!!
Thanks

Back