Cloud Ibox 1 working image

neacy69

Hi Folks

I have an old Cloud ibox 1 running openpli 3.1.1 which has been in use in my mothers house for some time without any issues.
I need to update the cccam.cfg and i cannot find the password that was set....i tried all the passwords i can think of and even tried installing tuxcom and dreamexplorer to reset the password but they just crash the box...

Is there a way to update the cccam.cfg file on the box or is there a decent working image I can install?

have you tried using filezilla.. put the host as your box`s ip ... username will be root .. the password is usually left blank and port is 21 .. cccam.cfg will be in etc folder

Thanks for the help... Finally figured out the password after about 2 hours of guessing... I was a password I had set which was I could ftp or telnet into it... Finally got the cccam.cfg updated so it's back running...

I'd still be interested to know of anyone has a decent image running cos the one I have on it won't update the EPG... Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have two cloud ibox 2 plus`s running in the bedrooms with vix image and the epg is running through crossepg downloader

That is a very old type box and never seen any backup images around for them
Thanks moshibeth. I know it's a old one but it's still working perfectly for me apart from the EPG

Have you got a usb in there for storage of epg data
I have.. it used to work no bother... But then it stopped and the chap who sold me the box told me it wasn't compatible with ryxml (?) and cross epg anymore... Its an old box that my mum uses so I didn't spend any time with since I got my own zgemmas....

Would the images for cloud 2plus work?

Just get updated boxes no point using these old boxes they are so slow and outdated images.

With the amount a new box costs it's nothing really.

Back