Cloud IBOX 11 plus

TedH

Have been a dumb ass and bricked my box,it is now stuck with blue light on nothing happens,dont know why but I put the new boot loader on 29 5 14.with it being blue led light does that mean I shouldn't have put the bootloader on and have I ,,cked it.how do I find the version of my ibox?,lot more questions to come guys be patient with me thanx in advance.........Ted

Bricked?

Any luck?

Hi Sucmnsee,nope no luck the usb when put into box just lights up and stays lit,no transferring of image going on,have tried front and back usb slots all the same,so at the mo blue light on front and usb just sits there ,I maybe have a very expensive brick,if you could could you send links to the actual images I should be using and I will start from square one,thank you for your time.......

If its blue light id say its simple enough.
Try using diff usbs as its known to be a problem.
Use the file in post 2
Try it as is (after unrar) first. Give it 6 minutes if display stays blank. Then MAKE SURE AND REMOVE USB BEFORE REBOOTING.
If that doesn't work try renaming xpeedlx to cloudix and try all again.
If you hav a light up usb but dont "see" it doing anything id say u need to try diff usb
Use only rear

Last edited:
Use the file in post 2
Try it as is (after unrar) first. Give it 6 minutes if display stays blank. Then MAKE SURE AND REMOVE USB BEFORE REBOOTING.
If you hav a light up usb but dont "see" it doing anything id say u need to try diff usb
Use only rear

The file in post 2 the site wont let me download have you got another download for the said file,it has something to do with security token ,anyway your help is much appreciated.........Ta

---------- Post Merged at 07:35 PM ----------

Use the file in post 2
Use only rear

The file in post 2 the site wont let me download have you got another download for the said file,it has something to do with security token ,anyway your help is much appreciated.........Ta

Also do I need to have Ethernet cable plugged in? Thanx in advance

Ethernet doesn't matter.
Pm ur email ill send u Dropbox link

---------- Post Merged at 07:56 PM ----------

Wait ill pm u uploaded. link
Sent
If u cant download that pm ur email for DB

---------- Post Merged at 08:34 PM ----------

Ps can someone else try to start the download above please and I'll re up if dead. Thanks ;-)

Last edited:
Back