Cloud Ibox 2+ - Aliexpress

I like the ibox 2+ but have always bought uk. Some of the bigger guys here can confirm properly but ive heard there can be up to £30 tax to pay after the box hits the uk. So for £65 all in and a place to return the box quickly I picked the local route. He also sends 1st class recorded.

I like the ibox 2+ but have always bought uk. Some of the bigger guys here can confirm properly but ive heard there can be up to £30 tax to pay after the box hits the uk. So for £65 all in and a place to return the box quickly I picked the local route. He also sends 1st class recorded.

They will declare it as a gift with a low value so there won't be tax added. I've bought a few things from aliexpress in the past. I'm in Ireland so if something needs to be returned it costs me anyway. One thing I was thinking is that there are several different manufacturers of these boxes, is that right? in that case are there varying degrees of quality? I know these are clones but do the have the exact same functionality as vu boxes?

As far as I know most if not all functions are there. Shenzhen air digital technology are the makers of the boxs I get through uk supplier (ive been told). Check airsatddt website for email etc and further details

Last edited:
Back