Cloud Ibox 2 Plus Flash Procedure

lol I know dude but when u get it going you can do a setup in 20mins from raw image. ;-)
I have mine all going months its just trying new stuff thats stumping me now lol
If u need a hand just keep asking

I must have a go again later after the bootloader and setting up appollo. Thanks dude

---------- Post Merged at 07:10 PM ----------

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = ***tv.ddns.me ***** cust** skyuk 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1

this is exactly the file i have named "newcamd.list" (slightly edited with *)
properties are
type LIST file (.list)i have placed this file and a mg_cfg.bin file in var/usr/keys
installed enigma2-plugin-cams-mgcamd.1.35a_1.0-r3_mipsel
gone to softcam manager and stopped and disabled CCcam.2.1.3
but when i hit start on MGcamd.1.35a all i get is
"No config files found, please setup MGcamd first in /var/keys"

Ps I used newcamd.list from wheelo here http://www.techkings.org/vu-duo2-support/56931-enigma2-box-vix-setup-2.html
any help would be appreciated guys thanks

I used a slightly different version - MGcamd 1.38 c. Try the version i posted it might do the trick?. This is my first Linux box so I'm learning as I go here too ! :sherlock:

Ive just spoken to the guy who set up the server im subbed with (not owner) who says both clines and nlines work best in cccam. And I believe him. To confirm I contacted box supplier. And they said the same thing exactly. So im sticking with nlines in CCcam.cfg lol

Edit
Imho ibox safe modded apollo is not ready for flashing to these boxs yet so please do know plugins are offline and you cant flash an old image back on after using new bootloader

Can Mod please delete bootloader from downloads until fixed?

Last edited:
Finally got it sorted using cccam which I'm happy with

Thanks for all your help! Any advice with the epg? I'm not liking it all, maybe it's down to my autobouquets set up

You have usb or hdd in permanently yes? Initialised to box? Mount and swap file setu up? Try
Menu
Setup
System
EPG
Settings (set /media/hdd)
Exit once to epg
Crossepg
Configure
Schedule once a day
Exit once to crossepg
Opentv providers
Sky uk hit ok
Green save button
Exit once to crossepg
Download now
And see if its any better

My times messing about in apollo too. Channels are right , epg right but times off. Doesnt really matter as epg lines up ok

---------- Post Merged at 06:04 PM ----------

If u leave abm auto update u will have to delete or workaround every day best leave auto update off on it and do scan an tidy when something you use gets moved

still not listening another brick coming soon you cant use original firmware or bootloaders from wos on clones

I must have a go again later after the bootloader and setting up appollo. Thanks dude

---------- Post Merged at 07:10 PM ----------

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = ***tv.ddns.me ***** cust** skyuk 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1

this is exactly the file i have named "newcamd.list" (slightly edited with *)
properties are
type LIST file (.list)i have placed this file and a mg_cfg.bin file in var/usr/keys
installed enigma2-plugin-cams-mgcamd.1.35a_1.0-r3_mipsel
gone to softcam manager and stopped and disabled CCcam.2.1.3
but when i hit start on MGcamd.1.35a all i get is
"No config files found, please setup MGcamd first in /var/keys"

Ps I used newcamd.list from wheelo here http://www.techkings.org/vu-duo2-support/56931-enigma2-box-vix-setup-2.html
any help would be appreciated guys thanks

I used a slightly different version - MGcamd 1.38 c. Try the version i posted it might do the trick?. This is my first Linux box so I'm learning as I go here too ! :sherlock:

when i did my max digital i ftp with filezilla my ipk mipsel file to temp,went to remote vix-install local extension should see the file and box reboots.
on pc i have mg config and newcamd list which i ftp to usr/keys then you go to newcamd list and add line info there and save and exit.

still not listening another brick coming soon you cant use original firmware or bootloaders from wos on clones

the only working cloud ibox 2+ modded safe image is not yet stable.

For now id recommend staying old school with an image from here from last week

Cloud Ibox - Downloads - TechKings

I've also added bootloader from airsat

Dude im doing my best.
im saying its specific for ibox 2+ only
im saying the bootloaders from airsat for this box.
hopefully no one is thinking that when i say vix dont even make an image for this ibox 2 + that WOS would be a good starting point to look for their loader and image. cheers.
now hope we can be duuudes ;-) lol

ps did you manage to get ur (different) box sorted?

Last edited:
wos are for original units only,yes had to redo new bootloader and apollo 003 image back working.

ok if the bootloaders are for your boxes ok,its when you mentioned apollo thought thats for originals only unless there is a clone version.
you would be surprised how many use files not meant for their boxes

Yeh I wouldve probably ended up doing that at the start if you and mike123 hadn't helped me so much. But I only do anything/ use any files specifically touted to be cloud ibox 2+ safe. And try to warn everyone else the same. Again cheers for the helps.

Ps have you tried a backup yet? Mine does it in xpeedlx version when all the box can flash now is cloudix folders lol guess im waiting for new backup update before making usable images.

Last edited:
Hi, I try to put new firmware i can see done on lcd after i try to turn on its only blue light showing try to reflash with xpleedlx but no luck any suggestion or solution on this stage would be grateful

Did u take the stick back out before turning back on? Can u give a little more detail please? What new firmware? What version? What version was on before?

got box stuck on green light try alsorts of images seems it does not do anything green light comes on as soon as power up then nothing any help thanks]

pls i need help my uncle gave me a cloud ibox as a pre christmas present and only some channels are on it and so new to this pls can some one help me plsssss

Back