Cloud Ibox 2 plus help/advice

Alright guys i've been looking around for info on these for a couple of days and seem to be getting nowhere. I seem to understand the setup (kind of) but I need a little bit of help. I bought my box from yohjitech air shenzen can anyone help me source a stable image for it? I know very little about vix, pli and blackhole but openpli seems to be the most popular image so I'm inclined towards using it. Also can I run mgcamd or newcamd on these?

I'd appriciate any help as I'd like to get it sorted quite quick.

Cheers

Cant help with the open pli or mgcamd (as uv seen lol) but theres setup safe vix helios017 in the downloads section I posted. Ive just spoken to the guy who set up the server im subbed with (not owner) who says both clines and nlines work best in cccam. And I believe him. To confirm I contacted box supplier. And they said the same thing exactly. So im sticking with CCcam.cfg files running nlines lol

cardsharing rule 101 nline=mgcamm what your server is saying it is easier to setup in Cccam.

I'll probably give it another go sometime just to get it right but working for now so not priority.

Back