Cloud ibox 2 plus se

afternoon all, just a quick question regarding the Cloud ibox 2 plus se. i have my old box i have just got out to mess about with and trying to load openatv onto if, just a bare image from cloud-ibox,net however after flashing it the box shows "boot" on the front lcd screen then shows "loading" and on the tv screen is the openatv logo..but never goes past this i have also tried the latest bootloader from the same site with the same results. i have reformatted the usb but still no luck, i have flashed it with openvix and boots fine but rather have openatv on it.

cheers in advance

afternoon all, just a quick question regarding the Cloud ibox 2 plus se. i have my old box i have just got out to mess about with and trying to load openatv onto if, just a bare image from cloud-ibox,net however after flashing it the box shows "boot" on the front lcd screen then shows "loading" and on the tv screen is the openatv logo..but never goes past this i have also tried the latest bootloader from the same site with the same results. i have reformatted the usb but still no luck, i have flashed it with openvix and boots fine but rather have openatv on it.

cheers in advance
Hi just looking a bit of advice. I have a cloud ibox 2 plus every time I turn it on it says there's a software update issue and I need to reboot but when I do still get the same thing would you have any ideas how to fix this? Like completely reset or update the box.

Back