Cloud Ibox 2 remote control Menu Button

Gourls

Hi all,

First off, appoligies if this has been asked before.

I just updated the image on my Cloud Ibox 2 box and now the remote controls menu will not work. I cannot get into the menu to get ip address of the box to get the ccam line on it. Does anyone know of a fox for this?

thanks,
Gourls

Ur using an old bootloader with a new image.
Need to make sure ur box is original airsat box to be safe and then flash correct bootloader (be careful!) And then reflash ur image.
Usual signs of not genuine are made in Korea on back and the boards inside not saying airddt

Thanks for the reply!! It an original box I took it apart and it has air ddt on the boards. Do you know what boot loader I could use and where I can download it from??

Thanks!

Yeah, it has the scart connection at the back and a usb connection at the back and side. Will i use that bootloader that you shared?

Yeh that's urs.
There's a vix 165 skyskin backup i did in the same section if ur not confident setting up too.

Sorry im not weell up in this site so i cant find it lol Ill use the bootloader to see what happens and then reflash. Hopefully it will work then :) Ill let you know how it goes!

---------- Post Merged at 05:08 PM ----------

I dl the bootloader and installed that. then i flashed with the latest one but the now more buttons on the remote are not working LOL I must be using an image that's too new?

I think its Version = openvix Apollo Flashed = 2014.12.28_23

Ill try that one you posted.

---------- Post Merged at 05:38 PM ----------

Ok i have tried everything. I have put on the bootloader and installed your image and the menu button still doesnt work. The 1,3,4,6,7,9 TV EPG buttons now dont work either lol I dont know whats going on with this lol
Is there a way to reset the box back to factory setting and then install a new bootloader and a new image?

Installing bootloader wipes all.
Old trick was try again. But this time flash bloader and image twice. So twice bloader then twice image.
But i dont think uv got something right orvwouldnt be this far.
Try redownloading again both as something strange with what ur getting.
Bloader is saying uld on front and takes maybe 1 min yes?

Yeah it says U-ld on the front when i install the bloader. Ill try both again twice.

Ill re-format the USB to Fat 32 and install the Bloader into it first and then install it twice.
and then ill do the same for the image.

Ill download them both again.

---------- Post Merged at 06:38 PM ----------

oh should it be connected to the internet when i do this?

---------- Post Merged at 07:13 PM ----------

I have done everything but nothing has worked. Still the remote control buttons are not working. only working buttons now are, 2,5,8, OK and the arrow buttons :(

Back