Cloud iBox 2+ stuck on boot

Hi guys,

I've tried flashing my box stuck on boot but it's still stuck on boot! Any help would be good. Thanks

There are posts regarding your problem already in the cloud ibox section. Have a read through those. I'm sure they'll sort you out.

Yeah I've been reading all night.. Tried re-flashing several times and its doing something and saying done but yet it still stays on boot!!

Happened to me recently..I just swapped the USB key I was using for the re-flash and that worked for me...it was a 16 gb Sandisk key...someone told me that box was choosy which keys it likes I tried a few before success

Thanks for the info guys.. All sorted now.. It was all to do with the boot loader I was using.. Reinstalled a new boot loader and then the image went on fine.

Thanks for the info guys.. All sorted now.. It was all to do with the boot loader I was using.. Reinstalled a new boot loader and then the image went on fine.

Glad to hear it fella. Box drove me mad when I had one.

There are few images available alright..depends on which one you want!im using open atv 5.0 with the sky skin no probs

ive got zgemma,they,re brilliant,i,m just trying to sort cloud ibox3 out for my son,just wont load,tried reflashing with that open 5.0 and nothing happening,its just trying to load all the time.

Try a different usb stick..worked for me..for some reason some were not working on it..

---------- Post Merged at 03:45 PM ----------

Not too sure about iCloud box though..but same method worked on my zgemma

does anyone know how to take bootloader off cloud ibox3,can it be over ridden,tried to reflash box but nothing happening,just wondering if ive knacked the box.

Is this just a case of re installing the boot loader and keeping the existing image and all the stuuff on the box if its stuck in 'Boot Screen'?

Just reflash image, but make sure to take a copy of your line first. FTP into the box and copy line off it and then reflash

cloud ibox 2 plus

hi can anyone help me out hear.i bought a 12 month gift for my box,i loaded the files through the front port of my box via a usb stick.it seemed to load fine .but when i rebooted the unit it is stuck with the display showing the word boot on the display and the only thing i see on my tv screen is the black hole logo.

Back