Cloud ibox 4 box questions

hopscotty

Hi everyone, bit of advice if possible, if it's a pm then i'd appreciate it. Looking to upgrade my skybox f3 box to something better. After looking at various boxes, I'd like to ask about the cloud ibox 4. It's on ebay just now for around 100 quid and it seems to be a nice wee box with twin tuner harddrive recordings etc. Problem is, I can't seem to find any support regarding it, looked here and ofcoarse various others searches. If it's supported and any good I will probably go with it, if not! whats a good box considering budget etc, thx....

That box is a clone of a clone and has nothing to do with the original iBox people Air Sat (I would avoid it)

have a look for the zgemma star 2s - it's from the genuine ibox people (airsat) and is twin tuner, you may even be able to get it slightly cheaper. It's also officially suppoorted by OpenATV so no worries of bricked boxes if you use the official builds. I got one and am well pleased with it :yes!:

Yeah It's a bit of a minefield out there. Seem to be alot of clone's about! Not really convinced about the zgemma boxes, visited their site and wasn't impressed. I might just give my £100 to WOS for a technomate box, looks tidy. Thanks guys

Have set up loads of the zgemma star 2s. Very very good box. Switched two of my home boxs to them now.

Back