Cloud ibox2

my brother has one. they are a clone of the vu solo basically. however, his is running stable on the vix image just make sure they are clone safe.

Back of skybox f5s u have 2 connections 1 for lnb other not so sure but I’m looking at getting cloud ibox 2 that only has 1 connection is this ok to buy? It’s in my price range and I’m told it’s not that bad.

cheers guys

---------- Post Merged at 04:11 PM ----------

Back of skybox f5s u have 2 connections 1 for lnb other not so sure but I’m looking at getting cloud ibox 2 that only has 1 connection is this ok to buy? It’s in my price range and I’m told it’s not that bad.

cheers guys

Got 1 just over a week ago Its got a lot more extras than the F5s which is now in the bedroom its got a better epg,can watch loads of films ive got VIX image on mine also got bbc/ itv RTE i player on it So far Not a bad box

yes i have a clone vu solo had it for six months on the vix image no problems. got the following apps
1 bbci player, itv player
2 rats picon updater
3 7 day epg working and updating fine using swap file
4. vu player working fine so i can watch channels on my galaxy note (when at work)

I was thinking of buying cloud ibox 2 or amiko alien 2 there price isn't that bad I also have 2 x sky box f5s but I wanted 7 day EPG,what do you guys think of the dreambox 800 HD I'm told u can change skin and bootloader which sounds good saves looking at the same picture all the time lol

cloud box is a good value box. just remeber they are a clone. you do have to put a clone safe image on them however, there is loads of support

you will need a ftp program like filezilla this allows you to transfer files from your pc to your cloud box. just google filezilla it is free to download.
when you have set up your box you will need to get the ip adress for the box and enter it int filezilla and the username which is normally root
now put you c- line on the desktop of your pc
on the right hand pane you will see loads of folders
click var/etc then drag your c-line into the folder (job done)

Last edited:
Back