Complete Tech Newbie V8s

shaun5644

Techy Newbie here, I have a V8s box which one of my lovely children has managed to scramble my channels, when ive had a look it looks as though they have installed something called overbox, which my v8s now thinks it is. My question is how do I get it back to open box? remember I'm a complete novice so be kind lol.

Overbox is the name of the android tv receiver released by Bi-Union or a smart meter cover lol
You need to reflash your box with latest firmware from Downloads.
Reaper.

Hi guys ive just bought a box and i need an idiots guide on how to use the open box v8s as i cant seem to find where to get the free sky channels. Does any one know how i can get it up and running Please help!!

A smart meter is the new spy in a box fitted by National Grid to keep an eye on your gas/elec usage.
If you have a hardware mismatch you may have a nasty clone box so try the downloads at OpenBox | OpenBox
Reaper.

Hi Reaper sorry to jump on this thread , I'm looking to buying a openbox ,is there anyway to tell the genuine from clones when I'm buying or just luck of the draw ?

Under the posters avatar you have
5 buttons

Thanks / Like / PM'd / Add to Reputation / Report post

Just press the button

Under the posters avatar you have
5 buttons

Thanks / Like / PM'd / Add to Reputation / Report post

Just press the button

neither is showing for me. I guess my proxy is cutting out suspicious content, I've seen similar behavior in past.

Back