Computer Cases

cincyrob

The HAF 932 gets my vote :) Not that counts for anything................but it makes me feel better.

The HAF 932 gets my vote :) Not that counts for anything................but it makes me feel better.

I hear ya FERGUS... me likey both cases that I posted... I already have something close to the Storm that Robert posted... actually he does too. lol. :willy nilly:

How ya been fella?

yea the scout is almost the same as the RC690 we have. i just like all the red leds(mine has them too) i like the total black out theme it has. im gonna wait to see the scout in person over at microcenter and then have a final thought on it

i agree that is a very nice looking case. not sure why you would need "stealth mode" although it sounds cool as hell. (y)

you said it all right there.
not sure why you would need "stealth mode" although it sounds cool as hell

the looks of a case is what draws me to them at first teh nthe functionality of one. i know AZZ backwards..lol

i did see one first hand yesterday. albeit the same dimensions the scout is smaller in overall working space compared to the RC690 my mobo has a little play room in my case(690) in the scout i think it would be a snug fit to even get it in there mobo tray. at the bottom where the PSU goes the space in front of it will also be a snug fit for a 120mm fan like the 690 has. so even with the looks of the scout over all i think i will stick with the HAF932 as my next case in the near future.

Back