Computer Pranks LOL

Heheh...you're a bad bad man. lol

Nice one. I'll be using this next time i visit my folks. :woot:

It gets them everytime 7th :)

First they just get pure frustrated & after a little while decide to do a restart (Fixes everything or so they think LOL!.)

Then it's the anticipation on their faces when they wait for the restart to complete only to discover that they still can't get any response from their icons (after all, they're only pictures now, right?) :loco: (I love that expression of Oh! S**t)

You'll get mileage of of that one 7th, and after doing it a couple of times it's a piece of cake to invoke.

-

-

:grin: I did one where I used the "print screen" and copied the desktop wallpaper- then I set that photo as wallpaper- then delete the real icons and it looks as if there still there from the photo. People will go crazy clicking the icons! LOL! :grin: Hope I explained that ok :O

Cuckoo Clock

It runs in the background and chimes every hour by opening and closing the CD tray and playing a “cuckoo” sound.

Effectively turning their PC into a cuckoo clock.

cuckooclock.jpg

Even more fun if the PC has multiple drives because it will use them all lol

Download:

-

sounds like fun Gman, I think i have the right candidate, one question, can it be deleted in the remove programs(control panel) very easily? thanks

sounds like fun Gman, I think i have the right candidate, one question, can it be deleted in the remove programs(control panel) very easily? thanks

There is no installation required wheelo, It's one executable file that you run unknown to the PC owner, you then hit the timer button followed by stealth mode.

It sits in the system tray so can be easily terminated by right clicking & choosing exit.

-

thanks G, I tried do it to my self just before 10 and it tells me

screenshotxpo.png

any ideas?

got the .net thing , installed it and ran the cuckoo clock, very funny, it will be much better on the pc i am going to put it on as they have 2 drives.
thanks for your help Gman

got the .net thing , installed it and ran the cuckoo clock, very funny, it will be much better on the pc i am going to put it on as they have 2 drives.

Enjoy wheelo, sure it's a bit of harmless fun (y)

-

Enjoy wheelo, sure it's a bit of harmless fun LOL! (y)

-

Back