Concerts

Let me see, the last concert i went to was Bruce Springsteen last summer. Or it might have been Avril Lavigne, they were both on within a week or so of each other.

The next one i'm going to is U2 this july. :)

The best concert I went to was UB40 live in Dublin castle.
I think it was about 1986/87, cant remember (old age) lol
I`ve been to a few, but they were something else, the best band I`ve ever seen live :)

Well, this really isn't a music concert. Went to see one of my favorite comediens perform about 2 years ago, Carlos Mencia. I was about 11 rows back from the stage. Now, I just bought a ticket to his show 20 June and am in the 3rd row. His last show was almost 3 1/2 hours, so I can just imagine how long this one will be.

Mmmmm thats a hard one, been to some good shows over the years, but some of the best were....

Frank Zappa in 88.
Both Peter Gabriel shows.
Both David Lee Roth shows.
The Sugercubes before most people had heard of Bjork.
Steve Vai and Joe Satriani were fantastic.
Dweezil Zappa and Steve Vai last year playing Zappa's songs.
And hopefully in June the new Dweezil Zappa show will be just as good.

A few years back i caught the Chicago show for G3 - Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, and Eric Johnson.

A guitar players concert for sure. Stu Hamm was playing bass for Satch, and was incredible to watch live.

Last concert I went to was Morcheeba in the Hanover Grand about 3 years ago. Walked into their dressing room by mistake as it was right by the jacks! About the 6th time I've seen them live. Always excellent except I preferred Skye Edwards to the new singer.

A few years back i caught the Chicago show for G3 - Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, and Eric Johnson.

A guitar players concert for sure. Stu Hamm was playing bass for Satch, and was incredible to watch live.

Aye, that was the line up for the one we saw, twas money well spent.

AC/DC in London last week.

man, the band rocked.

Forth time i've seen them with Brian Johnson up front, once before that with the late and great Bon Scott.

seen lots of rock concerts and cannot remember too many to top it.

Last concert i went to was Velvet Revolver in Chicago. It was amazing to see Slash play live.

yeah best concert i ever saw was guns and roses at slane early nineties when they were a brilliant band slash was deadly got really close to the stage what that man could do with a guitar :rock on::rock on::)

Was offered a ticket for AC/DC yesterday here in Ireland. Turned it down though as I reckon there's a lot more people why are actually fans would be better off taking it.

wish more peeps had your attitude.

had to pay over the odds myself cos I couldnt get any tickets when they were first released.

:rock on:

Prince concert in the Point depot, (not his last one, though that was crap!!!)

David Byrne also in the Point, when he had the big band with him!! Excellent!!! Could not get tickets for him this time around though!!!

Oasis, Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 17/06/09 The Enemy and Casabian supporting.
Cant wait. :rock on:

Oasis were superb, fantastic set, missed the Enemy,not a big Kasabian fan but they seemed to have the crowd rockin.
One spoiler was the skanky scumbag following that Oasis seem to have spawned in Scotland, what an absolute mess they were, have seen football crowds that were less drunk.

Apart from the scum a good day was had by all :rock on:

Set below for info.

****in' In The Bushes
Rock 'N' Roll Star
Lyla
The Shock Of The Lightning
Roll With It
Cigarettes And Alcohol
To Be Where There's Life
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
My Big Mouth
The Importance Of Being Idle
Half The World Away
I'm Outta Time
Wonderwall
Live Forever
Supersonic
Dont Look Back In Anger
Falling Down
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus (Standard Beatles cover goo goo ga joob!)

Back