Configuring Zgemma + Line

Droone14

Hi guys I'm new to all this and have received my box today. Im having a little trouble however.

okay so i managed to flash the box. I have been given a line to test. ive used notepad to put the line data in and named it newcamd.list it is CWS.

I have then used filezila to put the document into the USR/KEYS folder. ive then went setup>service settings>tuner config and ive chose the second one then set my NETID correctly.

Then into Autobouquesmaker>providers> changed sky to no and VM to yes.
Scanned for channels. got the channels list so i have a full EPG there but i can now only access channels 1-5?

Regards,
Dean

You're on the right track - you need press the blue button, and go to softcam panel / manager and where it says Cam1, press the right arrow until you get to mgcamd 1.38r then press the green button and if you've done it correctly and the line is active, the paid channels should clear.

You're on the right track - you need press the blue button, and go to softcam panel / manager and where it says Cam1, press the right arrow until you get to mgcamd 1.38r then press the green button and if you've done it correctly and the line is active, the paid channels should clear.
Thanks for the quick response. I have done as you instructed but still nothing. I am thinking maybe the line is not live? would this be correct for me to only have the channels 1-5 i mean other channels such as DAVE which is normally on freeview is not working?

Only the SD versions of 1-5 are freeview on cable so it's leading towards an issue with the line / setup of the line on the receiver.

When you made the file in notepad, did you change filetype to "all" before saving? if not then it would have save it as a .txt file instead of a .list file.

Only the SD versions of 1-5 are freeview on cable so it's leading towards an issue with the line / setup of the line on the receiver.

When you made the file in notepad, did you change filetype to "all" before saving? if not then it would have save it as a .txt file instead of a .list file.
Thanks again ste. I'm not home now but will try it tomorrow. I believe I have been saving it as a text file.

Reactions: ste
If you didn't use the 'all files' option when you clicked 'save as' it will have named it as newcamd.list.txt
You need to delete .txt

hey guys sorry to say but this still doesnt seem to be working? has anyone another test line i could try. this will determine if the current line is no good?

Back