Confused about setting up nline

fizzz33

I have a vu ultimo running CCcam 230 with an nline in another post it says nlines should be set up differently to clines. It seems to work ok with the odd glitches (mostly on a weekend when everybody is on line) do I need a different cam and if so how do I set the line up. I tried an mgcam but could not get it to work as I could not find were to put the line. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Or is it OK to just carry on and use the nline in CCcam.cfg

If it works good enough for you in cccam then use as is.But an nline will be more stable in mgcamd.

When I installed mgcamd I could not suss out were to or which file to put the line into. I would like it to be more stable. Thanks for the reply.

Im not the best person to ask about that box but do you have newcamd.list?or what options do you have?

Still cannot get it to work in newcamd.list. Tried as a just the N: line and also changing N: to CWS = and still no joy. Also tried rebooting after changes and all I get is FTA.

Last edited:
Finally got it working. Had to replace N: with CWS = in the newcamd.list and change the mg.cfg file to one campatable with the image I am using the only difference in the mg.cfg is changing the G: 32 line to 33
Thanks for the help dman I hope its more stable now.

Back