Connect iPad to tv as extended screen

MasterXP

I am wondering if it’s possible to connect my iPad to tv and use the tv as an extended desktop? The reason is I have an iPad in my man cave that is wall mounted and I’d like to use YouTube on iPad for karaoke songs then when the song is playing to show on the tv and then I can still use the iPad to load another song etc?

Get a chrome cast then you would be able to cast directly to tv
I’ve got a firestick that I can cast to mate but it’s more of an extended desktop I want so can still use iPad for searching songs whilst someone is singing on karaoke lol

I am wondering if it’s possible to connect my iPad to tv and use the tv as an extended desktop? The reason is I have an iPad in my man cave that is wall mounted and I’d like to use YouTube on iPad for karaoke songs then when the song is playing to show on the tv and then I can still use the iPad to load another song etc?
I have used a similar cable have a look at this...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Compatible-iPhone-PODOOR-Adapter-Projector-sliver/dp/B08CMR9MWK/

Don't think its possible to "extended desktop" from iPad..

Connecting an iPad with a Lightning connector
Insert the Lightning Digital AV Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter into the charging port on your iPad. Plug an HDMI or VGA cable into the adapter. Connect the other end of the HDMI or VGA cable to a display, TV, or projector.

Connecting an iPad with a Lightning connector
Insert the Lightning Digital AV Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter into the charging port on your iPad. Plug an HDMI or VGA cable into the adapter. Connect the other end of the HDMI or VGA cable to a display, TV, or projector.
With this method, can it bypass the sky go app’s tv out restrictions?

Back