COOL APPS for Iphone (4)

another decent app for iPhone is iSim. If you need to put your sim in another phone for any reason then use iSim to copy all the contacts stored on iPhone memory on to the sim card or you could lose all those precious contacts.
how many other phones tho accept the small micro sim that iphones use?? plus ive looked for this app and cannot find it ( just out of curiosity) Plus also how do you copy all your contacts on an iphone ??

Last edited:
how many other phones tho accept the small micro sim that iphones use?? plus ive looked for this app and cannot find it ( just out of curiosity) Plus also how do you copy all your contacts on an iphone ??

dont know about the microsim Linny. Normal sim i know all about LOL. The app is available for JB users.

To copy go to 'settings' then 'mail,contacts,calendar' and select 'import SIM contacts' (along those lines)

dont know about the microsim Linny. Normal sim i know all about LOL. The app is available for JB users.

To copy go to 'settings' then 'mail,contacts,calendar' and select 'import SIM contacts' (along those lines)
this thread is about the iphone 4 which only has a micro sim so if someone has an iphone 4 thats not jailbroken then we cant see that app in itunes or the app store.
Does the iphone3 have a normal sim then?? just thought all iphone had the micro sim
ive got the import sim contacts BUT it jsut says its imported contacts, but as the sim didnt have any ( coz couldnt copy them for an older sim) have no idea what it does lol!

ah well then it will give you something to do lol! so what you going to research the micro sim or the app and contacts import.

ah well then it will give you something to do lol! so what you going to research the micro sim or the app and contacts import.

both, i will probably just ask my mate he got a iPhone 4 he is technical with his Apple stuff, isnt a normal sim card a microsim? or is this microsim something special?

both, i will probably just ask my mate he got a iPhone 4 he is technical with his Apple stuff, isnt a normal sim card a microsim? or is this microsim something special?
No a normal sim is different to a micro sim the micro sim is tiny
normal sim
images

micro sim
images

to use a micro sim in a normal phone you need a carrier
images

bit like SD and micro SD cards

Last edited:
i understand now, sorry just popped out, went and bought a decent computer chair for myself, smaller but comfier lol

i understand now with the microsim

i imagine the same procedure is in use for coopying contacts to sim and iphone and vice versa and the app as well.

Back