Corsa D

Sam14

H I folks having issues with a Corsa D 60 Reg whilst changing up the gears the revs go up whilst pressing in the clutch , foot is completely off the throttle made sure of that , its just started in the last 3/4 days

Any ideas thought it could be the throttle body needing cleaned or the throttle position sensor

Usually dirty flap will cause car to cut out at lights as flap is restricted when closed.Might be inclined as an air hose leak could make car run faster.Diagnostics might have to be run if you cant see anything.

No engine management light on took throttle body off today cleaned it now its causing erratic idle mass airflow ok whilst driving nothing but jerking on lower gears after a while it runs ok

Check plug tops and coil springs for green colour as they regularly dont get a good connection.Older cars had a plug lead which slid over around the plug for a better connection.

Yeah head gasket seems ok no gunk on coolant cap etc normally that's a sign the idle was ok before I cleaned the throttle body but before doing that it was sluggish sometime difficult engaging gears also before the cleaning of the throttle body whilst changing gear it was going up in revs about 500 to 1000 revs whilst changing gear hence that's why I decided to give it a clean
strange thing is gear change seems smoother now but the idle is terrible

Check plug tops and coil springs for green colour as they regularly dont get a good connection.Older cars had a plug lead which slid over around the plug for a better connection.
Yes mate plugs ok and coil pack starting to think its the purge valve doin my head in

Crap cars end of no temp guages on some lol
Run diagnostics then should have a fault code,wonder if lambda probe having issue.

Dont need matches for the zaffira as they are known for going on fire,last one destroyed an underground car park and loads of other cars.

Yeah done that mate idle was good before the cleaning of the throttle body and refitting
do you know if there was any issues with the corsa d throttle bodies think I read somewhere there was

Yes think i heard the same ,did you get diagnostic done and no faults recorded as on a few cars had to run learn mode to get car to run normal again.

req's ecm software update too rectify, or you can try adjusting the clutch pedal switch 1st too rule it out as the clutch pedals witch can cause this issue also, i work for vauxhall

Another prob cleaned the throttle body now runs like a bag of shit my mechanic is puzzled with tried 2 air mass flow meters genuine one PCV valve if I unplug the the air mass flow it runs fine but radiator fan stays on

Back