Corsa r4.0 intellilink infotainment system

nollie

Hi i have a 2017 vauxhall corsa 1.4 srI.
It has the r4.0 intellilink infotainment system.
What i want to know is would it sound better with some upmarket speakers fitted rather that the factory fitted 6 speaker system?
Cheers Neal

Speakers can make a difference but it may depend on what is fitted to it , + also how good the head unit is.
I updated an old spacewagon from a cassette radio :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: to a new kenwood head unit with cd
also has bluetooth and some usb lead.
2 amp channels for driving sound system via external.

Front speakers were expensive Titanium with external tweeters and over E300 when he bought them and to hear them up loud they dont glitch.

Reading up on your unit its not just a radio but can have multiple other things so looks like it wont be getting changed

https://gb-media.vauxhall.co.uk/en-...-new-intellilink-infotainment-and-onstar-adam

need to find the specs on what it comes with.

So reading other person has said their premium speakers suck and needed a bigger upgrade.

Last edited:
Speakers can make a difference but it may depend on what is fitted to it , + also how good the head unit is.
I updated an old spacewagon from a cassette radio :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: to a new kenwood head unit with cd
also has bluetooth and some usb lead.
2 amp channels for driving sound system via external.

Front speakers were expensive Titanium with external tweeters and over E300 when he bought them and to hear them up loud they dont glitch.

Reading up on your unit its not just a radio but can have multiple other things so looks like it wont be getting changed

https://gb-media.vauxhall.co.uk/en-...-new-intellilink-infotainment-and-onstar-adam

need to find the specs on what it comes with.
Thanks yeah its hard to find any info on the units audio side of things.
The volume is ok but the tweeters are in the top of the doors which i think it makes it very tinny.
Now im not sure if its because they are factory fitted and cheap speakers or what. You can feel the bass drum thump but the bass mid just hasnt got any warmth, if you know what i mean.
The other thing which i find strange is that there is no loudness button neither.

Think when the amp and speakers were added then he had sound but depends on how much you want to spend.

Back