Covers better than originals- Black Betty Spiderbait for starters any more?

I loved the original of this by Simon & Garfunkel 1964 :smiley:
I remember my dad playing this tune back in the day :love:
But after my health problems this Cover by Disturbed can bring a tear to my eye :cry:
I’m not saying its better but everyone must change with the times or your tunes will be shallow LOL :LOL:

The Sound Of Silence

But after my health problems this Cover by Disturbed can bring a tear to my eye :cry:
I’m not saying its better but everyone must change with the times or your tunes will be shallow LOL :LOL:

The Sound Of Silence

brilliant cover
waaaaaay better than the original IMHO

The Sound Of Silence

This is the best version I have ever heard, very moving.

This may be a tad off topic but what the hell lol :LOL:

Looks like I may be coming back to life, I wish :smiley::smiley:

Coming Back to Life

:smiley::smiley::smiley::love::love:

The Sound Of Silence

I always believed the Simon Garfunkel version was the best but having just listened to this "Disturbed" version for the first time , i have changed my views.
I tend to prefer original versions so would never have listened to this version previously but as we get older, our views change somewhat. (MINE HAVE)
Copy of this filed away now and replaces "Still haven't found what i'm looking for" in the Funeral singalong !!..lol

Back