Covid 19

makido

VIP Member
For the past week me and my family have been fighting covid 19
My brother who is an essential worker got tested and was positive. He suffers from hay fever and we thought it was just that
We got advised to go for a test just has a precaution

Nothing could of prepared us for what happened next
We had not been through the front door since this all started but yet we all tested positive even though we showed no symptoms at all

We suffered mild symptoms once the virus kicked in, My symptoms started about 3 days after testing positive
I had a cough and was sneezing and my back was breaking like 3 million people were jumping on it
I also had sickness that lasted a good few days

We are waiting on my sons re-test results has he tested negative while we all tested positive

The point of this post is not for a pitty party I wanted you to be aware of what to look out for
cos like I said above if my brother had not of been tested then we would not have had a clue

I am in no doubt we dodged a bullet as this horrible virus has killed no end
Just be careful out there guys

Glad all your family is all ok Makido, it just goes to show theres probably thousands of people out there that have had it and would never have knew.

Last edited:
I can excuse you being a Pool fan sadly lol.

But seriously I am honestly glad you and your family are steadily but surely making a recovery.

This virus certainly changes lives for those who go through and survive it that much is certain.

Stay safe my friend.

Great news about your son.

If You have anyone who can go out for your to get shopping etc then that may be best option until you feel comfortable and safe enough to go out yourself.

Hope you and the family stay well and safe.

Never went out before and we still got it so I dunno. Following the rules didnt do us much good
Then they go and open the pubs its a disaster waiting to happen all over again.
It only takes one to get it then it clearly rips through everyone
Neighbours have been really good, going shopping etc and doing everything we wanted

Back