Covid Vaccine Records

telveskid

For sometime now ive got NHS App on my phone my 1st Jab was March & 2nd was Sunday just gone,However before my 2nd Jab i had no Vaccine history at all on the NHS App.
So i rang 119 only to be told they carnt help me.
At my 2nd Jab i told the admin team at jab centre who said there has been problem and they would sort things out but the next date all i had was my 2nd Jab details( sheet of paper from the nurse who gave me the jab i suppose )
So i took my Vaccination card & passport to local GP gave them photo copies and BINGO both jabs now show on the NHS App & Ive also got the Patient Access App on phone too plus the trusty vaccination card too x 3 records now of Jab
As there,s no Official Vaccine passport out there yet this is the only way .
therefore i suggest check your records especially if you are flying anywhere as i will be come 1st July

If anyone has the NHS app that shows vaccination status, can they open it?
I've been trying for an hour and getting a 'technical difficulty'.
I've a feeling the entire system has crashed.
Which wouldn't matter too much except I've got to show it to French border officials in an hour or so

Mine's working okay.
Press the 'Your Health' button on the bottom row and it should give you the option to check your Covid-19 vaccine record or get your NHS COVID pass.

Tried from 2pm until 3:50 and it wouldn't connect, constant crashing.
Opened it successfully about twenty minutes ago and screenshot the page in case it's down again when going through customs

Back