GrogBuild crashlogs

This line says the connection was lost:
16:07:00.0544 { E } /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/util.py:815 untilConcludes 2019-09-17 16:07:00+0100 [-] connectionLost? [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'twisted.internet.error.ConnectionLost'>: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.

Then a second later the box couldn't locate a bouquet, although not sure what it was doing at the time:
16:07:00.1730 [ E ] service/servicedvb.cpp:201 getName [eStaticServiceDVBBouquetInformation] getName failed.. getBouquet failed!

Mine crashed yesterday morning during autobouquetmaker scheduled scan, hasn't come back on since, H7C
It won't get past 49 on boot up, which i know usually indicates a skin error but only using Vskin red which i've used for years.
Can't get to crashlogs as it won't fully boot and I tried to flash via openwebif and it won't connect for the same reason.

Downladed atv 6.3 onto usb and tried flashing it manually and nothing happens, says flash on display and does nothing

Not sure the image is correct? - never known an ATV image to be 700mb before...took 4 mins to download on a 20mb connection
EIGHT minutes to unzip and EIGHT minutes to transfer to USB

This line says the connection was lost:
16:07:00.0544 { E } /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/util.py:815 untilConcludes 2019-09-17 16:07:00+0100 [-] connectionLost? [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'twisted.internet.error.ConnectionLost'>: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.

Then a second later the box couldn't locate a bouquet, although not sure what it was doing at the time:
16:07:00.1730 [ E ] service/servicedvb.cpp:201 getName [eStaticServiceDVBBouquetInformation] getName failed.. getBouquet failed!

Mine crashed yesterday morning during autobouquetmaker scheduled scan, hasn't come back on since, H7C
It won't get past 49 on boot up, which i know usually indicates a skin error but only using Vskin red which i've used for years.
Can't get to crashlogs as it won't fully boot and I tried to flash via openwebif and it won't connect for the same reason.

Downladed atv 6.3 onto usb and tried flashing it manually and nothing happens, says flash on display and does nothing

Not sure the image is correct? - never known an ATV image to be 700mb before...took 4 mins to download on a 20mb connection
EIGHT minutes to unzip and EIGHT minutes to transfer to USB
have you tried using putty instead of openwebif to log in to check your logs?

I would log in using putty and then enter the command

init 4

that will stop enigma2 and therefor it shouldn't try rebooting. you can then check your logs, maybe uninstall abm and remove bouquets to see if it then starts up.

the command

init 3

will then restart enigma2

going to try this now but just plugged it back in and it now stops at 09, not even the monkey or anything else on screen.
Is 700mb correct for this image?
Also, apart from the 600mb image file, theres a 10mb rar file called rootfs that contains thousands of files?

nope putty can't login, just sits there doing nothing, someting drasitcally wrong with this box, i'll try flashing it again but not hopeful

700mb seems large, just checked images I have previously downloaded and they are about 200-300mb

Just downloaded it again, deleted the Wed image and downloaded Tuesday's.
Formatted usb FAT32 and tried it, again nothing, just sits there saying FLASH and nothing on screen
After 5 mins of inactivity my TV says 'press any key or shutdown in 60, 59, 58...'
pressed a few keys on zgemma and nothing happened, clicked the standby button on box and immediately it came up with atv6.3 logo and HDMI settings.
I think it must have partially flashed the image yesterday as today it wouldn't go past 09, but nothing at all appeared on screen
Going to run Freerange command now and finish it off.
As an aside, that H52tc I tried with 500mb usb that wouldn't flash, also wouldn't flash with an 8gb Kingston last night, could not download any files.
Normally in the past when the usb is a duffer I get the 'no media found' error, i tried copy/paste the entire Terminal logs but couldn't, if it does it again I'll get screenshots, cheers for the help, got my H7 back yay

I have to say that since I changed over to jedimaker instead of xtreme editor and went with the basic red vm skin and still using grogs build, my box hasn’t crashed once in 2 weeks.

Please find crashlog, It occured after updating Picons and IPTV channels via echannelizer

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1578615840.txt
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
There's a lot of errors relating to Hard disk and also skin errors

Remove the HDD and change skin or use default skin and see if it improves

You've changed a setting somewhere.
Try in usage and gui> extended setting's
I've looked at that, i think i'm getting mixed up,
I have 3 options for skin: (1, <default>) (2, Metrix HD) (3, skin_default) the one that is very small is skin_default, the others are showing screen size and menus fine, (Metrix screenshot) and (<default> screenshots attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 10.16.17.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 10.16.17.png
    529.3 KB · Views: 3
  • skin defaultScreenshot 2020-12-04 at 10.04.50.png
    skin defaultScreenshot 2020-12-04 at 10.04.50.png
    521.4 KB · Views: 3
Back