Cross epg/epg importer/xtream editor

noddyrams

Hi everyone, I am after some understanding and guidance regards the above 3 plugins.

So I have a Vu+ solo2 box with FTA sat channels working fine with full epg using cross epg.

I have iptv installed via suls and tried to used epg importer but I am constantly getting blank iptv epgs and 0 events found when running a manual epg scan in importer.

Been advised to use xtream editor to populate the epg but I’m not entirely sure how this works or what I need to do?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I am after some understanding and guidance regards the above 3 plugins.

So I have a Vu+ solo2 box with FTA sat channels working fine with full epg using cross epg.

I have iptv installed via suls and tried to used epg importer but I am constantly getting blank iptv epgs and 0 events found when running a manual epg scan in importer.

Been advised to use xtream editor to populate the epg but I’m not entirely sure how this works or what I need to do?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remove epg import and reinstall it...restart GUI then go to epg import sources a select which 1s you'll need then import and that should populate the iptv

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

so are crossepg and epgimport two separate programs that create epgs or are they dependant on each other? im confused how they work with each other?

Remove epg import and reinstall it...restart GUI then go to epg import sources a select which 1s you'll need then import and that should populate the iptv

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

oh and this didnt work for me, i still had an empty epg?

Back