Crossepg for sat and epgimport for iptv

bigwig21

Hi All
Running openatv 6.4 and still having problems with epg importer for Sat channels not loading properly.
I was thinking of running crossepg for the sat channels and using epg importer for iptv only.
Is this possible or will there be a conflict.
Using Jedi for Iptv.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited:
How do I stop the epg importer from loading the Sat channels?
Do I run ep g importer first then crossepg say 10 mins later.

Make sure you have a usb for extra memory and set to different times. Just go into sources and untick the ones in epg importer.Just tick your iptv provider

From the next build release the ViX Team are including OpenTV EPG downloader which will download Sky UK EPG automatically.
I'm assuming that this will also cope with last minute programme guide changes.

I've got willobuild running fine on the h9 twin with just epg importer but my h2s and mates box have openatv 6.4 and the ep g only loads till Sunday,I've re flashed and still the same,even put grog on and still the same,Granada region and wondering if it's a regional ep g problem or an atv problem.

I've got willobuild running fine on the h9 twin with just epg importer but my h2s and mates box have openatv 6.4 and the ep g only loads till Sunday,I've re flashed and still the same,even put grog on and still the same,Granada region and wondering if it's a regional ep g problem or an atv problem.
You have seen the error of your ways by moving to openvix (willobuild) now get the baseball bat out and say it straight to your pal. Its openvix only and not this atv (shite) or the box is getting it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back