Crossepg vs xmltv-importer

siilver

TK Veteran
Had my h2s box for around a week now and had crossepg running on it and never had a good filled peg on it, it would have been filled 70-80% filled, switched over to xmltv-importer and I'm getting a good 95% now. So if any has the same problems try it or if anyone has any settings for crossepg please share.

im on openatv, but is there a general openatv section?

Had my h2s box for around a week now and had crossepg running on it and never had a good filled peg on it, it would have been filled 70-80% filled, switched over to xmltv-importer and I'm getting a good 95% now. So if any has the same problems try it or if anyone has any settings for crossepg please share.

im on openatv, but is there a general openatv section?

Are you using a pre-built image or have you installed cross-EPG yourself? CrossEPG 0.8 does not work well with OpenATV, but if you uninstall and use version 0.6.2 you will have no problem.

Setting for 0.6,2 are as follows:

Menu -> setup-> CrossEPG and then configure as follows:

usb stick or hdd
no
no
no
once a day
04:00
yes
yes
yes
Press red to go back.

Now go into xmltv providers and untick rytec poland xmltv - press red to go back
Into mhw2 providers and untick digital+ spain - press red to go back

Now Select Download now - scroll down to find it.

Once done, search the forum for "Lock crossEPG" and follow those instructions to stop the over the air updates updating to the newer version.

My zgemma used to crash a lot when I was using Cross. Since I switched to XMLTV it's been pretty much flawless.

I got my own siilver0.8 build lol
it working pretty well for me, il keep it for now but thanks for the settings

My zgemma used to crash a lot when I was using Cross. Since I switched to XMLTV it's been pretty much flawless.

It's strange isn't it as I never have a problem with it and it updates so quickly too. I only use it due to the fact that rytec went down on me for a day and since using CrossEPG I have never had it happen since.

Crossepg 0.8 is working well but your asking why it's causing issues??? I use crossepg on vix3.2036 with sky uk opentv as the source and don't have any issues unlike rytec uk does

Crossepg 0.8 is working well but your asking why it's causing issues??? I use crossepg on vix3.2036 with sky uk opentv as the source and don't have any issues unlike rytec uk does
I find that 0.8 seems to get stuck when importing although I do keep trying it from time to time. I am hoping the next release will fix the issues.

I'm confused are you having issues or not but yes try changing the source disable rytec uk and enable sky uk opentv

Back