Crypto

I would rather use a wallet and dex for my purchases then an exchange but the eth fees on uniswap just to much to trade unlike coinbase/ binance for erc-20 ect but do trade a lot on pancakeswap

+1 on the above.
Secure wallets with 2FA are much safer in my opinion than exchanges.
Too may stories about exchanges getting hacked...

I dabbled in a few alt coins previously, knew it was going to be a rugpull but it was flying. Made about 6k from £200 in 5 days.

At the top it could have been 14k, I cashed out the day before it dropped to 0.

Bitcoin and eth seems quite low at the minute so worth a couple hundred punt at the minute.

Reactions: PCM
BTC is finally waking up. Bought a bit when it was down at £17k and £23k but I've got a lot more from when it was higher. Hope it reaches previous heights soon.

What's a good one to jump to now I had £150 invested last year down to £25 now 🫣🫣

Any one any recommendations to put the £25;on and try get something back, I don't want to pump more in

What's a good one to jump to now I had £150 invested last year down to £25 now 🫣🫣

Any one any recommendations to put the £25;on and try get something back, I don't want to pump more in
If you believe in the project maybe DCA to bring your overall buy-in price down. Or other people look for newly added meme coins

Over a year the average return is about 10% don't really use it gor investing but buy a few things with it.

Back