cryptview firmware download ?

tombo1t

hi i;m a new member i have downoaded the cryptview firmware but when i opon it with powerarchiver which can open zip files there is another zip file there when i extract that file to my desktop and open that zip file its empty ? no bin file in it dont understand where the file is ? can anyone advice please .

Last edited:
Hi tombo to help you we need to know which box it is 850 or 780 then you need to read the sticky threads
above, also you tube vid of how to set box up. you need to read all tuts before posting then if you have problems
the members will try to help you out don't panic take your time.

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ----------

follow this link Kryptview Guides / Tutorials Ultimate Sticky.

i have not got the box yet just getting the kryptview loader got that ok but when i download the kryptview firmware to load in my bot when i get it .
but when i download the firmware it;s in a zip i open the zipfile and there is another zipfile and i open that and there is nothing in the second zipfile ?
or do i put the whole zipfile into the loader when i want to put the firmware on the box ?.

there is no bin file to be seen ?
I have read the sticky threads on here and how to load the firmware onto the box and how to set it up
just cant see the bin file when i download it ?

Last edited:
if you look on stickys you will find the loader & bin file no need to unzip you will need null cable and if you have an old laptop with windows xp a lot easier
all info on this forum and don't forget to remove black tape were Ethernet cable goes in once you get the box give it a try you wont brick the box its not like sky boxes were you
have to unzip files. loads of info on forum on setting both boxes up

so now i know i just put the whole zipfile as it is in the loader and download to the box thanks for your help not sure where u mean to luuk to find stickys and get the firmware and loader ?

The sticky threads are above your thread at the beginning the kyrptview forum follow this link Kryptview Guides / Tutorials Ultimate Sticky in their Hi-Tech has got sub sections you need to read arnet kyyptview flashing also look at cables required in same section hope this helps

so now i know i just put the whole zipfile

No, you must unzip the file once downloaded. Just download winzip and install, then download the firmware which is zipped, shot it in a folder, then right click it and select extract here. It will then extract the bin file and thats what you load.

jodav :)

krypvew box . what i;m saying is when i download the fireware it;s zipped ok when i unzip to here all it does is just sends another zip file then unzip that and theres nothing zipe file in that dont see the bin file at all do i need other software to see the bin file ?. all i;m doing is opening zip files with no bin file showing getting pee off now lol

Last edited:
kryptvew firware

again what model or easier to answer how much you paid,thinking its the 780?

why u asking me what box allready said i;v not got box yet my problem is downloading the fireware from here dont see the bin file at all
it not showing in windows 7 on my pc . does;nt matter about the box at the moment. its the fireware bin file i cant see . all i do is dowload the fireware then unzip it and all it does is just unzip it as another zip file all the time does not open n let me see the bin file just unzipps as another zip file all the time . think i need software that show;s bin files on windows7 system do remember a program calles iso something that allowed me to see bin files on windows system

Last edited:
others have used w7 for flashing box with no problems,is it the files for the kv 780 or newer 850 hd box ?? until you answer we cant help you further.

it;s the firmware i download from the download section on here i am downloading for the krptview 780 box.
Seem;s a bit strange when i download the loader from here it;s ok no problem at all. when i keep unzipping the file it;s just putting another zip file on my desktop so i unzip that and just keep getting another zip file does;nt open to a folder with a bin file in it at all

Last edited:
Back