Current best set up?

I have been running a zgemma h2s with infinity and it’s wooshbuild predecessors for 5 years or so. I have 2 boxes and updated one or a h7s, much quicker. I have sky and Iptv

i would be interested in an improved setup up if it exists. I like the sky feel and ability to change stuff and lots of settings, but the ZGemma irritate me, the remote controls feel nasty, the pickup of the remote signal is terrible unless pointing straight at the box, off to a side and hopeless.

the h2s is soooo slow and would be nice to be able to do more on the box, Netflix or iPlayer built in, that kind of thing.

is there such a device that would no doubt be more expensive but would do that sort of job?

thanks

Rich

I could write a hole thread on this but there are dozens on postings on here if you look on the same subject

Look at mike123 best box thread

the H7 is a great box for the money, the remote sensor issue is a pain and if you don't mind opening the box there is a fix posted on here somewhere.

if memory serves me right the sensor just needs straightening up but can't remember now.

My ones just like that. Maybe the screen reflects badly from an angle.
Just tried adding a remote extender to the pins but no joy. Maybe wrong connections and not worth damaging the box.
Thanks though

was common on the H2S, remote end needed to be tweaked as can be misaligned, open the remote & straighten

Back