WooshBuild Current update on Wooshbuild Infinity and OpenATV

imzy

Good Morning guys,
I was wondering if there is any major updates on Wooshbuild or OpenATV. I'm currently running this on my Zgemma H2H and feel it's been lagging and slow.
Is there a new version of OpenATV? currently running on 6.2 but haven't seen any updates on Software Update recently.
Any Advise and discussions welcome.

Thank you.

Good Morning guys,
I was wondering if there is any major updates on Wooshbuild or OpenATV. I'm currently running this on my Zgemma H2H and feel it's been lagging and slow.
Is there a new version of OpenATV? currently running on 6.2 but haven't seen any updates on Software Update recently.
Any Advise and discussions welcome.

Thank you.
I have moved to the latest OpenATV 6.3 stable version with WB Infinity and SkyWB skin on Zgemma H.2H and all working great.

I have moved to the latest OpenATV 6.3 stable version with WB Infinity and SkyWB skin on Zgemma H.2H and all working great.
Thank you for confirming. I don't have the option to flash 6.3 version via the box. would I have start over again and do it step by step?

Thank you for confirming. I don't have the option to flash 6.3 version via the box. would I have start over again and do it step by step?
Change to Default Skin, press BLUE on remote, backup Settings, then select Flash Online for latest OpenATV 6.3. When installing WB Infinity say NO to initialise USB otherwise it will crash. You can initialise USB later if you press BLUE, HDD Initialisation.

Change to Default Skin, press BLUE on remote, backup Settings, then select Flash Online for latest OpenATV 6.3. When installing WB Infinity say NO to initialise USB otherwise it will crash. You can initialise USB later if you press BLUE, HDD Initialisation.
Thank you Sir, got that message saying, what to do after flashing image?

I've followed your instructions, the screen showed downloading 6.3 then unzipping file, now its just blank screen??

Hi, I have tried to upgrade to version 6.3 as per your instructions but get the message; Image to install is invalid openatv-6.3-zgemma9s-20190919_usb.zip. Any ideas?

I get the message unzipping file then th first

Finish typing before pressing send, this makes no sense.
1) unzip the file to your computer
2) put a usb in the computer and format it (FAT32)
3) put the UNZIPPED zgemma folder onto the formatted usb and eject it
4) put usb in the rear of powered off box
5) power it on with white button and keep your finger on front standby button until FLASH appears on display, then take it off and let it flash

Flash with 6.3 follow Pablo's instructions on post 15 don't initialise hard drive come back to that afterwards

Back