Cyberflix, Tea TV etc.

Hi, I have a formuler z7+ box with IPTV but was looking to see how I can install Cyberflix or Tea TV or which one is better? If there is any guides on here that would be most welcome because I can't find any guides to download those apps.

I wouldn't touch a Third Party APK from either Aptoide nor Filelinked if they were paying me to take them.
They are both well known and documented sources of Virus, malware and untrustworthy Apps.
If you don't know how to scan for corrupted apks avoid them both.

Each Third Party Development has its own dedicated support page on Facebook.
Just search the Apps name in Facebook group search.

If you get stuck or are unsure join a group called APK, Streaming & Meme and they'll point you in the right direction.

I use cinemahd, cyberflix and beetv. All pretty much do the same thing. Here is link for teatv install guide click.
Here is the link for top streaming apps click
I suggest getting a real debrid account as once linked with app give ya better links with no buffering.

Black panther is also good Would rather
Use apks than complete builds Will not
use as much storage Wifi analyser is also
good for checking your wifi and speed tests
Your correct most off the movie apks are the same

So from google play store download troypoint and you can download and install cyberflix and tea tv from within the app?
A good app to install is troypoint rapid app installer. You can download all the best streaming apps from within the app, it saves having to go to all the different app websites as some of them are blocked by certain isp's. Click here

A good app to install is troypoint rapid app installer. You can download all the best streaming apps from within the app, it saves having to go to all the different app websites as some of them are blocked by certain isp's. Click here
I;ve been following the troypoint installation guide from their website and when I go to install the Troypoint APK from ES Explorer I get "error parsing package" and I can't find a way around it?

Here is the apk for the installer click here
Once installed click and open click on rapid app installer at top then scroll down and pick the app you want to download and press the arrow next to it. Once downloaded click the play icon.
Once ya have installed an app I would delete the downloaded apk. You can do this within rapid app installer from main screen click apk installer then click on files tab then click little bin icon next to each app.

I;ve been following the troypoint installation guide from their website and when I go to install the Troypoint APK from ES Explorer I get "error parsing package" and I can't find a way around it?

Thats means either your using an older version of Android that the app is designed for or you've downloaded wrong version

If anyone wants any apps like tea TV, cyberflix,tvzion etc,
Just pm me as I have direct links,so no worries over viruses.

If anyone wants any apps like tea TV, cyberflix,tvzion etc,
Just pm me as I have direct links,so no worries over viruses.
Can you pm
Once installed click and open click on rapid app installer at top then scroll down and pick the app you want to download and press the arrow next to it. Once downloaded click the play icon.
Once ya have installed an app I would delete the downloaded apk. You can do this within rapid app installer from main screen click apk installer then click on files tab then click little bin icon next to each app.
yes but what browser on the formuler box will I download from that link? Or do I just open that apk link from ES explorer?

I’m getting the same error parsing package? I’ve tried everything, the box is on its latest software etc

Back